Have you moved from VigLink to Skimlinks?

I am liking the affiliate-a-link features. it lets you affiliate a link to any of the participating selling companies. want to send people to the beef jerky section on amazon? get the bare link, run it through the affiliate-a-link thing, and there you go. result is an html link, not a javascript thing.

As a member of many forums I despise seeing all the commercialized links. I guess I'm old school. As a forum owner I don't want to use such services but I may be forced to use them eventually.

I've tried both and found Viglink to pay better for the same or less clicks

Having been with them for perhaps two years now, I'd say my VigLink experience was better than the time I had with Skimlinks. YMMV. I work closely with an account manager who helps get the most out of the service.

As a member of many forums I despise seeing all the commercialized links. I guess I'm old school. As a forum owner I don't want to use such services but I may be forced to use them eventually.

Using inserted links is optional with both services; having said that, I was a non-believer until I added the link insertion for guest visitors only. It actually added between 20-30% to net revenues.

Otherwise, if members post frequent product links in a forum, you're leaving money on the table by not going with VigLink or Skimlinks to monetize those. And having used other affiliate programs in the past, VigLink has far surpassed all of them combined. (Or to put it another way, if 100 members promise to use your Amazon link, you'd be lucky to see a dozen that actually follow through on it.)

Top Bottom