HashTagging

HashTagging [Paid] 2.2.2

No permission to buy ($25.00)
Yes, it was there.
I've deleted it and created a new one but still no luck with getting it to show.
No server errors and I can see the hash tags when accessing them through the nav bar.
Any suggestions on what I could try next?
Btw. thanks for a very fast response :)

Can you get it to display in another view? For example create a widget page and add the widget to that. I'm wondering if it's a cache issue.

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

It's been a while since an update, I know. I was thinking about this add-on with the new 1.5 thread tagging features and I realize they aren't exactly the same concept (hashtags are inline and thread tags are more for the entire thread, etc). However, is there any features or tools you'd like to see that integrate the two? I was thinking one thing I could do is add an admin tool that goes through (like the rebuild search index) and adds all hashtags from all posts within each thread as a tag on the thread (that you can later manage through XenForo tools). Might be a nice way to populate some tags for some of your threads.

Are there any other things you'd like to see that bring the features closer together?

What is the status of the Hashtag Cloud using the bd widget framework?

I have tried adding it and it doesn't even show a widget in the sidebar. I have tried with the show sidebar cloud option enabled and disabled but no luck.

I'm on 1.4.8 right now.

I see no reason it wouldn't be working. The option for displaying it is only relevant if you aren't using bd widget framework though. If you're using bd widget framework you have to add the widget to pages like you would any other widget.

This came up a while back but seemed to fall off your radar...

Can you provide the ability to disable hashtagging for a specific sub-forum?

I have one that runs a lot of giveaway threads and vendors have started having participants add hashtags for SEO which makes them useless in other areas of the forum as well as the recent tags and such so it would be very helpful if they could be disabled for my contests sub-forum.

Top Bottom