HashTagging

HashTagging [Paid] 2.2.2

No permission to buy ($25.00)
Like the look of this.

Would be good if you could see all the hashtagged content somewhere. The popup is great for the latest instances but then (perhaps) if that had a link on it to view all? Then you got paginated pages with all the content?

I just created this request on his website! Would be great to have a hashtag index of some sort...alphabetical ideally! Here is the link to my suggestion:
https://atelieraphelion.com/threads/hashtag-index-page.30/

Reactions: Xon
Do old purchasers get free update?
I'm honouring all existing licences, and I've added 30 days to the expiry of all licence holders. If renewing doesn't move the expiry forward far enough (since by it adds from the expired timestamp), give me a PM on my https://atelieraphelion.com/ website and I can update your expiry details so you get a full year*.

*Offer only valid for the till the next major version of XF comes out.

Just installed.
Good add-on with potential to be very good.

@Xon
There is no at all permission options for this addon? I think that basic usergroup permissions set should be available (could post hashtag or not and something like this).

Why all hashtags in sidebar cloud are converted to small letters? It very difficult to read hashtag if it is combined with three or more small words and all words are without capital letters.

Any chance to see in Admin panel all hashtags so we can delete from ACP some of them?

Suggestion for ACP option to create synonyms for some hashtags. For example, main hashtag is animal and if user create hashtag animals it will be converted after saving post to main hashtag animal. Similiar function is implemented into tag essentials add on.

Another suggestion is to move hashtags in bottom of the post or in some kind of under post row.

Another suggestion is to have maximal letters for hashtag, like we have an option for minimal number of letters

And last suggestion is to have possibility to put hashtags cloud above first post in thread page, like we have thread tags

Thank you

P.S. Just in case that someone need to change colour of hashtag in posts and in sidebar, use this code in EXTRA.css (change colors in color you need to:
Code:
a.hashtag.OverlayTrigger
{
    color: #9e2370 !important;
}
.hashTagCloud .secondaryContent
{
    color: #9e2370;
}

Last edited:
Reactions: Xon
@Sunka thanks for the suggestions. I'll note them down but I'm unsure about the timeframe as I'm still working through a fairly large backlog.

Minor issue upgrading:

Code:
Mysqli statement execute error : Data truncated for column 'hashtag' at row 163

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
    Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenMods/HashTags/Install.php at line 70
    XenMods_HashTags_Install::Install() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 211
    XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
    XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 237
    XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionUpgrade() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/fdsa/public_html/xenforo/admin.php at line 13

What's weird is manually running the query
Code:
ALTER TABLE `xm_hashtags` CHANGE `hashtag` `hashtag` VARCHAR( 200 ) CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci NOT NULL
works just fine.

I already use tag essentials, but also would like to use tags within posts. Just one question @Xon . How are users informed if a followed tag is used within a post? Do they receive a notification or is there also a possibility to inform them by email?

Top Bottom