HashTagging

HashTagging [Paid] 2.2.2

No permission to buy ($25.00)
I haven't bought it...was just giving a suggestion.
Ah, thought you caved ;)

I'm pretty sure that option does exist. Unless you mean something different. You can hide the submenu (the list of tags in the secondary navigation after you click the hashtags page and the pop up menu) and you can also hide the navigation tab for hashtags.

Hey Daniel,

I just tried to install the 1.1.x version and it did the same thing as before in screwing up my admin page (changing font, design, etc.) so I uninstalled.

Bit weird but this has stopped working on my site now after the latest update.

Tried uninstalling and doing a fresh install but still not right. Clicking on hashtags now and all the popups are blank. Tried to manually run the cron job to see if it was that and get a server error.

Odd, I'm not at the computer right now. I think I may have messed up the different versions xmls. I'll look into this in like an hour.

Did the server error log have a log? What'd it say?

Yeah you forgot to define bbCodeParser.
For other people, fix by opening library/PHCTags/Model/Posts.php and add this after $tagsUsed = array();
$bbCodeParser = XenForo_BbCode_Parser::create(XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base::create('Base'));

Fixed it for me :)

Also cosmetic issue. In site.com/hashtags you never defined the page title (in the browser tabs) as Site - Hashtags.
AND you REALLY REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALY should do that cronjob in sections since when I upgrade I get a 504 Gateway Time-out and have to increase the fastcgi timeout rate from 120 to like a thousand :(

Yeah you forgot to define bbCodeParser.
For other people, fix by opening library/PHCTags/Model/Posts.php and add this after $tagsUsed = array();
$bbCodeParser = XenForo_BbCode_Parser::create(XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base::create('Base'));

Fixed it for me :)

Ahhh, makes sense. Didn't mean to remove that one.

Also cosmetic issue. In site.com/hashtags you never defined the page title (in the browser tabs) as Site - Hashtags.

Good catch.

AND you REALLY REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALY should do that cronjob in sections since when I upgrade I get a 504 Gateway Time-out and have to increase the fastcgi timeout rate from 120 to like a thousand :(

Damn, how many posts do you have in the last week? I'll work on that soon.

I'm uploading the fix for the bbcode parser, I'll do the other 2 later.

Hey Daniel,

I just tried to install the 1.1.x version and it did the same thing as before in screwing up my admin page (changing font, design, etc.) so I uninstalled.

That makes no sense, I believe you, but there is absolutely nothing set for the admin panel. The only changes for the admin panel are options and those shouldn't effect anything.

I've uploaded again, I kept the version number the same and didn't resend the notification. You can download with the same link you were emailed earlier today.

That makes no sense, I believe you, but there is absolutely nothing set for the admin panel. The only changes for the admin panel are options and those shouldn't effect anything.
I don't know what to tell you as I don't have the technical skills to diagnose. I can tell you what happens.

It uploads fine and, as the dialog boxes are showing the information it does after installing an add-on, the font changes during that and then gives me an error. It then changes back to the admin window and it looks like a javascript error because the design is broken, font changes to the default, etc. The site itself is just a blank page. I am able to uninstall which corrects everything.

I'm running 1.1.2.

I don't know what to tell you as I don't have the technical skills to diagnose. I can tell you what happens.

It uploads fine and, as the dialog boxes are showing the information it does after installing an add-on, the font changes during that and then gives me an error. It then changes back to the admin window and it looks like a javascript error because the design is broken, font changes to the default, etc. The site itself is just a blank page. I am able to uninstall which corrects everything.

I'm running 1.1.2.

What does the error message say?

It's cycling through the rebuilding process and it says something about the cache rebuild failing (or something of that sort) before returning to the admin.

For some strange reason the hashtags tab is not showing up on the nav bar... I have it selected on the admin options... but no cigar...

Any thoughts? im running XF1.2

For some strange reason the hashtags tab is not showing up on the nav bar... I have it selected on the admin options... but no cigar...

Any thoughts? im running XF1.2
Are you using Chrome - it could be the cache.

Do you use widget framework? I'm going to release a widget in the next update. Right now it would take a few steps+ editing php

Top Bottom