HashTagging

HashTagging [Paid] 2.2.2

No permission to buy ($25.00)
Hold on, I'll attempt to uninstall/reinstall. Do you have any addons installed that effect installing addons? For example the ones where you just upload a zip and it does it for you?

Yes, i have (Addon Install & Upgrade) installed.
But i also tried to install your add on manually but got the same result.

hmm. I wonder why some others didn't have the issue.

Thanks. I wonder how that happened. Uploading a fix in a second.

This would be cool if members could subscribe to different hashtags and receive an alert when posted.

#breakingnews
Then what about if someone decided to do:
#breakingnews #breakingnews #breakingnews #breakingnews #breakingnews #breakingnews #breakingnews #breakingnews #breakingnews #breakingnews

#breakingnews #breakingnews #breakingnews #breakingnews #breakingnews #breakingnews #breakingnews #breakingnews #breakingnews #breakingnews

I'm not a coder but I would assume that there's a way to limit the amount of alerts per post. Or it could be handled the same way watched threads are..."there may be more hashtags after this"

This would be cool if members could subscribe to different hashtags and receive an alert when posted.
#breakingnews
Cool idea.

I'm not a coder but I would assume that there's a way to limit the amount of alerts per post. Or it could be handled the same way watched threads are..."there may be more hashtags after this"
TeflonDon's answer seems easily doable.
The other answer is ... "messing around gets you a time out in the corner with the dunce cap on" (ie. banned if appropriate).

I guess I shouldn't have disabled it.

As far as the other errors, I'm not sure why that's erroring. It shouldn't have.

Top Bottom