HashTagging

HashTagging [Paid] 2.2.2

No permission to buy ($25.00)
Oh okay.
I hope it didn't sound like i was complaining. I just wanted to make sure i wasn't crazy as I saw it was 5 and then saw 15 :p

#stillplanonpurchasingit :p

No, it's cool. Just explaining, and like @Digital Doctor said, it'll probably go up more with more and more features being added.

Once you purchase it though you have it for that price forever. The only thing you might end up spending more on is branding removal like @Simon asked. I'm just waiting for it to be completely stable before I offer that.

Updated the add-on. Still extremely slow and fails to load site. Seems to effect the /index.php (forum list).

Addon disabled.

Let it load once, it has to compile the cache on the initial load (or if you wait until xx:00, x:15, xx:30, xx:45 when the cron to compile runs)

Also don't want to make you feel overwhelmed but the cron really should be doing the queries separately since I just got a 504 error in NginX since it was running for more then one minute or so.

Could you make it in the next update that it does this on initial install or upgrade?
Saves the complaints :D

Great idea, for some reason I didn't think of setting that as an install callback. Long day I suppose. what do you mean by separately? It is separate right?

Use your download link again and try that. Because of using the options to see max page age and everything, you may end up with no tags until after the cron runs at each xx:00, xx:15, xx:30, xx:45. These times are editable in the admin panel by the way everyone. If you want it more or less frequent go ahead and make the change. I chose 15 minutes so it's still somewhat instant but still not constantly running since for big boards it is kind of extensive.

By the way, anyone can use the download link again. I just didn't notify everyone because I want to make sure it's going to be effective. Feel like I'm overly updating.

It conflicts with [Tinhte] Image Attachment Optimization & CDN Support 2.2.10

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Tinhte_AttachImageOptimization_BbCode_Formatter_Base::_wrapInHtml() in /home/www.xyz.com/public_html/library/PHCTags/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php on line 12

i hate to be annoying :P

another bug, image attaching doesnt work.

Hashtag addon enabled -> not working
Hashtag addon disabled -> working, images are getting displayed.

with_hashtag.webp

tried to install the latest version using chris deemings add on installer and got the following error:
Can you try to install without the installer and see if it still errors? That's a default xenforo class/function that I know exists so I'm not sure what's up.

Thanks yii, I'll check into it.

Alex, reporting bugs is good, not annoying.

Top Bottom