Happy Pet Owners

Heres a picture of my dog as promised above.

susie-1.webp susie-2.webp susie-3.webp susie-4.webp
susie-5.webp susie-6.webp susie-7.webp

Oh good. I love all animals, but especially dogs, and especially Shih Tzu's and Jack Russell Terriers (JRTs).

Me2 as they say dogs are a mans best friend, I cant understand some people who are cruel to animals. I want a pug but they cost so much, I prefer small dogs as they last longer than big dogs.

Me2 as they say dogs are a mans best friend, I cant understand some people who are cruel to animals. I want a pug but they cost so much, I prefer small dogs as they last longer than big dogs.

Stupids never learn . Last year i rescued a dog who was abused badly took him home gave shower gave him food turned him up in humane society . I hate people who abuse animals . I have been around dogs/cats/rabbits/parrots since my childhood .

You know there are dog farms in China. Can't call them stupid, but they do love dog meat. :eek:

Do u have any pets ? You would understand if you lived with a pet who used to walk you to school, waits outside school gate to pick you up..always been there as true friend .

I think all pet owners should get dewormed at least once a year or make food-grade diatomaceous earth (DE) a part of their diet. :)

ah I gotcha now. I finally broke my dog of eating his own feces. It was uuugghhhh for a while there. And they do pass on to humans.

ah I gotcha now. I finally broke my dog of eating his own feces. It was uuugghhhh for a while there. And they do pass on to humans.

Wow never faced such issue . I clean his face everyday /brush his teeth in nights just to keep him on good shape :)

Yep they do it, mostly puppies tho. They usually grow out of it, but some don't.

I brush mine's teeth every other day as well.

BTW here are mine! Candie is the Maltese (rescued from a Puppy Mill) and Chloe is the Yorkie (spoiled rotten brat!!!)

Attachments

• photo-1.webp
    photo-1.webp
    35.5 KB · Views: 20
  • photo.webp
    photo.webp
    19.9 KB · Views: 20
Top Bottom