1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Happy Pet Owners

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by iTuN3r, Nov 19, 2010.

1. iTuN3r

iTuN3r Well-Known Member

Just wondering how many pet lovers are around here ....I am happy my second Puppy is coming home today which is Sepherd Mix :) My First puppy is Jack Russel Short Legs .

Umit and Brett Peters like this.
  2. kuyenmotdivad

kuyenmotdivad Active Member

I've had 2 dogs but my first one had to be put down, she was a Jack Russell aged 16 and now I have another shes currently aged 7.

3. iTuN3r

iTuN3r Well-Known Member

Sorry about your first pet .

Here's picture of my little kid .

potter.jpg

Dragonfly and Jethro like this.
  4. Ranger375

Ranger375 Well-Known Member

Here is my child :D

ranger.jpg s

Green Cat, Dragonfly and Jethro like this.
  5. Peggy

Peggy Well-Known Member

awwww they're both so cute!

I have a male Jack Russell who's 1 1/2 now. I adopted him this past February when he was 7 months old from the animal rescue league.
    I also have a 12 yr old female Shih Tzu mix.

Love them both to pieces! Here's my JRT -

Attached Files:

Dragonfly, Jo. and iTuN3r like this.
  6. kuyenmotdivad

kuyenmotdivad Active Member

There cute all of them pictures, I'll add some pictures of my dog a bit later today.

Peggy likes this.
  7. iTuN3r

iTuN3r Well-Known Member

both of them look great ....i bought Jack Russel from a breeder when he was one month old ...after 12pm US time(Texas) i am picking up another from Humane society was suppose to bring him home on monday but they weren't letting me take him without his neuter Surgery .

8. Peggy

Peggy Well-Known Member

Oh good. I love all animals, but especially dogs, and especially Shih Tzu's and Jack Russell Terriers (JRTs).

9. Peggy

Peggy Well-Known Member

GOOD for you on getting another JRT.

And kudos to the humane society as well. Spay/Neuter - it's the humane thing to do!

10. iTuN3r

iTuN3r Well-Known Member

Shih Tzu's are really good ...Jack Russels full of energy sometimes he gives me hardtimes but finds place to hide when he does mistakes lol.

btw i am adopting another breed(sephed mix medium size ) Looked for Jack russel's couldn't find the one which i was looking for .

11. Peggy

Peggy Well-Known Member

heh my JRT just about drives me insane at times. WAY full of energy, mischeivous, aggravating, sometimes destructive because he hates to be left alone for any length of time (altho he is getting somewhat better with this), follows me EVERYWHERE in the house. But he's oh so loving, affectionate, adorable, playful, and just a joy a good part of the time.

12. kyrgyz

kyrgyz Well-Known Member

Diary of an Unsuspecting Hostess.

Attached Files:

13. iTuN3r

iTuN3r Well-Known Member

Ye JRT's are little different kind of breed's who seek attentions always . My kid used to mess up chargers/shoes/Laptops until he marked 10months . First he took out all the keys from laptop, i went and fixed laptop then again he peed all over keyboard lol had to get new one after that all he stopped messing around things . Now i feel safe to leave him out of crate when i am not home.

14. Peggy

Peggy Well-Known Member

ermm... thanks?

15. kyrgyz

kyrgyz Well-Known Member

16. iTuN3r

iTuN3r Well-Known Member

I have insurance for my Pet he gets his check up twice a month he is dewormed ,given necessary medication .

17. kyrgyz

kyrgyz Well-Known Member

It's about what your pet brings inside your house. Can't guarantee it didn't wallow in or got his snout in **** residue when outing, right?

I know dogs love eating cat poo. :D

18. iTuN3r

iTuN3r Well-Known Member

Well my pet is mostly on Leash when he is outing and if the pets are well trained they will never pick up anything from ground :) I just need to say Leave if he makes any attempt for such things.

19. Elizabeth

Elizabeth Well-Known Member

I have five cats. All of them stay inside. They even have their own web site: Ramsey Cats
    Recent photos:
    Miss Izzy who is 12 years old.
    P4300069.JPG
    Maggie, who adopted us, and brought us the triplets. She is 9 years old.
    IMGP1400 (2).JPG
    And then the triplets, who were 8 years old this summer.
    Scamp
    IMGP0284.JPG
    Mischief
    Mischief (2).jpg
    And Charley, our baby. (we know he was the last one born).
    IMGP0282a.jpg

Jo., Dean and Peggy like this.
  20. iTuN3r

iTuN3r Well-Known Member

Nice one whole family set :)