• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Halloween Style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well either way, check you ! X

i'm a bit monged just on alcohol though, pills would be good. :)

This is GREAT theme!!!! ..just what I needed for my site. Please update.

Updated to XF-1.1.0 Beta 2

UPDATE - 10/16/2011 Halloween v-1.1.0 Beta-2
  • Removed all template edits in place of added style properties since XF 1.0 Beta-2
  • Added header image (Don't laugh to hard! :p)
  • Replaced old node icons with a sprite, also all UI icons are in a sprite.
  • Fixed display bugs from previous version.
NOTE: This style has not been tested with XF 1.0.4 and It may cause problems with backwards compatibility. I will test it on XF 1.0.4 as soon as I can.

which one is the updated .xml? I still get outdated Templates?
    1. Oops I got it working now...INSTALLED THE style Halloween fixed dated 10/16/2011 2:12am and that worked
    2. LooKs Awesome

Updated to XF-1.1.0 Beta 2

UPDATE - 10/16/2011 Halloween v-1.1.0 Beta-2
  • Removed all template edits in place of added style properties since XF 1.0 Beta-2
  • Added header image (Don't laugh to hard! :p)
  • Replaced old node icons with a sprite, also all UI icons are in a sprite.
  • Fixed display bugs from previous version.
NOTE: This style has not been tested with XF 1.0.4 and It may cause problems with backwards compatibility. I will test it on XF 1.0.4 as soon as I can.

THANK YOU!

I wont be doing any color alterations with this style but there are other styles I have released in the forum.

so, i have testet it on 1.04 and it works fine. All to do is to change the path for node icons, because of the sprites.

Please update for beta 4. Also a gold release would be great once it is out as many including myself would like to use this style for not just halloween

Please update for beta 4. Also a gold release would be great once it is out as many including myself would like to use this style for not just halloween

The style woks fine on my test install on 1.1-B4. Also it should be rather simple to keep this style updated from here on out.

EDIT: I will be updating the zip though as there were some minor fixes.

The style woks fine on my test install on 1.1-B4. Also it should be rather simple to keep this style updated from here on out.

EDIT: I will be updating the zip though as there were some minor fixes.
Just updated and my message_user_info is out dated? Is it safe to revert? I think its the cobweb I put from Shelly's add on... Thanks and loving this theme, worried about after Halloween:)

Styles -> Halloween -> Style Properties -> Building Blocks -> Sub-Heading

There is a lot of orange throughout the style, maybe look at using my Blackend style? You may get by with using the Color Palette for the Halloween style though and changing the orange to your liking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom