• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Halloween Style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated first post. Fixed the login bar background, textCrtl:focus & background making it hard to see the font.

Hey Guys. I had the B1 Version of this,and for some reason it was like the image below. However,I just upgraded to B2 Version and I have lost it. Does anyone know what colour I need to change in order for it to look like the image below

whatiwant.webp

Will this style work with the current release?
I'll try it on my 1.1 board, don't mind if I lose functionality as I'll only have it on for a couple of days.

Also in the OP the guy says you're free to use it anyway you like so I'd imagine someone else could come along and update it to 1.0.4

I tried it on my 1.1 test install the buttons didn't work but that was hours ago, have you updated since then?

I did use your logo in the download though, merged it with my usual one. You're a legend mate! X

But if its a new package I'll throw up the whole theme. Thank you.

Link is in signature.

The style was originally for XF 1.0 beta-2 . It has not been updated since, so I would expect of few errors.

Going to remove the download for now until I get the update finished.

The style was originally for XF 1.0 beta-2 . It has not been updated since, so I would expect of few errors.

Going to remove the download for now until I get the update finished.

This is GREAT theme!!!! ..just what I needed for my site. Please update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom