[HA] Pricing Tables [Paid] 1.5.0

No permission to buy ($19.99)

Dadparvar

Dadparvar submitted a new resource:

[HA] Pricing Tables - Simple way to add Page to show Pricing Tables

View attachment 131828
03d64f7ae93c4f259ad9af3972e03fbf.gif

Hi,

With this add-on you can have Multiple Pages to show Prices Tables. Everything is under control of you and you can changes all the texts, number of columns, number of rows, appearance and all other things.

List of Pages (also...

Read more about this resource...

Would be great if we could embed these into existing Page Nodes ( /admin.php?pages/add ) ! I don;t want a seperate page (accessed via Nav or linked from somewhere else) but to have them as embedded/inserted content inside existing page nodes would be ideal.

Would be great if we could embed these into existing Page Nodes ( /admin.php?pages/add ) ! I don;t want a seperate page (accessed via Nav or linked from somewhere else) but to have them as embedded/inserted content inside existing page nodes would be ideal.
Can you provide an example of an add-on that has such ability to embed something into page node please? so that I check it to see if it can be done with tickers or not.
Thanks

I see on your site that it is displayed separately. Can I display this on the index page?
Currently there are 3 different designs (each design has two pages => so, 6 pages)
There is no option in add-on to set it as home page or show it in index page. But Maybe I add widget renderer for it in next versions, so that you be able to show them any where you want using WF.

It would be a great advertisement tool if I had it on the index page for my products as it looks really nice.

Wasserlasser

But if you mean how to set pricing tables content, then go to options page of add-on. You will see how it is.
Easy to use.

Top Bottom