[OzzModz] Pricing Tables

[OzzModz] Pricing Tables [Paid] 2.0.1

No permission to buy ($20.00)
I don't want to purchase this again to update the file. I don't know why I can't find the info.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-03-14 at 9.32.53 AM.webp
    Screenshot 2023-03-14 at 9.32.53 AM.webp
    8.9 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot 2023-03-14 at 9.32.37 AM.webp
    Screenshot 2023-03-14 at 9.32.37 AM.webp
    16.1 KB · Views: 13
That version did not come from me. My versions started at 2.0.0

Not sure where you purchased that from but they are selling it illegally.

I don't know where I got it from either tbh. I will look for it again and send you the link once I find it.

Hey, I think I downloaded it from this link <removed>

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a pirate site. You should stay far away from there. They sell stolen addons and inject malicious code into you server.

I would suggest hiring someone ASAP to check your server over and make sure it’s secure.

That is a pirate site. You should stay far away from there. They sell stolen addons and inject malicious code into you server.

I would suggest hiring someone ASAP to check your server over and make sure it’s secure.
Thank you for letting me know. I had no idea. Where could I find someone to look over my files? Or how could I look over them myself? I believe the only add-on I installed from them is the pricing tables. I can send you the code if you would like to review it yourself to make sure its not stolen or altered.

After uninstalling, we’re getting a ton of these errors:

Code:
     ErrorException: Template error: [E_USER_WARNING] Template public:Dadparvar_PricingTables_Two_View is unknown src/XF/Template/Templater.php:692

Would appreciate help, thanks.

@Ozzy47 Is it possible to customize that addon out of the box and ready to install but with a includet field for the payment options so that it not redirects to the normal basic style memberships page.

This layout and the features are really really nice !
Is this possible for you to realize ?

Top Bottom