[HA] Pricing Tables

[HA] Pricing Tables [Paid] 1.5.0

No permission to buy ($19.99)
Hey Dadparvar,
just bought this, nice one :)

But one important thing is missing: an option to include text above or under the price tables. We´re trying to use this to sell AdSpace on our forums and of course we need some place, where we can explain the potential customer our visitor statistics, visitor profiles and targeting options etc. So, all it needs would be an editable text field. Any chance to have this included in the AddOn as it´s an easy challenge for you, I guess ?
can you please create a mockup to show me what exactly you mean?

Dadparvar updated [HA] Pricing Tables with a new update entry:

custom contents

Added:
  • new option to let you add "Custom Content" on top of any of pricing tables (Supports HTML)
  • new option to let you add "Custom Content" at bottom of any of pricing tables (Supports HTML)
Note 1: Each pricing table has these 2 options. so, 8 * 2 new fields.
Note 2: they also work with pricing tables' widgets.

Added: a new style property for ADS3 pricing table to let you set the hover effects of the button.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello,

It appears very nice. I don't know how many designs do you've available, I seen 2 in the screenshots in your site. But as I want to have comparization tables, do you think that is possible to modify the design and make it like the photo here?

upload_2017-3-12_17-56-41.webp

I don't know how many designs do you've available, I seen 2 in the screenshots in your site.
There 4 different designs so far:
but each design created twice so that you be able to use for 2 different goals:
  • ADS
  • PREMIUM
So? there are 8 parts in add-on. 8 pages. 8 widget renderer.

do you think that is possible to modify the design and make it like the photo here?
well, what you want is of course possible. but it depends on you that how you are good in playing with html tables and css.

I like the most design 2. I'm coder and not designer so my knowledge to css is limited but off course I know how to do almost anything with HTML tables. The reason that I need the first column is because the features are long texts. So I need to place them in the first column and then on each next columns which will holds the packages to add a checkmark (Yes) or a dash (No).

I like the most design 2. I'm coder and not designer so my knowledge to css is limited but off course I know how to do almost anything with HTML tables. The reason that I need the first column is because the features are long texts. So I need to place them in the first column and then on each next columns which will holds the packages to add a checkmark (Yes) or a dash (No).
In desing 2, with the current features, I suggest you something: as you see you can set one of columns to look different than others. So, set it as info column and then use rest of table's column as offers. (anyway, as said, you can get what exactly you want by few tweaks that you know. But my sugfestion is also the easiest way possible for now without any code)

Top Bottom