[HA] Pricing Tables

[HA] Pricing Tables [Paid] 1.5.0

No permission to buy ($19.99)
I don't have a widget framework page in my ACP :)
Widgets work with widget framework.
Its free. You can install it.
Of course even without widgets this add-on works. Each table has its dedicated page.
Widgets are just additional option that let you show tables any where you like. And added just upon request of customers.

You asked to be able to show it in index page.
With widget renderers you can show any of them any where. No limit. Everywhere widget framework lets you :)

Do they show on the index by themselves or how does this work then?
I don't know if you ever worked with widget framework or not.
When you install widget framework, then you will have ability to add any widgets to your site. Any where you want. But what widgets? There are some ready to use renderer in widget framework that you can choose.
But how about when you need a custom renderer? Then other developers added some new renderers.
Now, for example, you asked me something like this. So, I added 6 new widget renderer that let you display pricing tables any where you want.
When you install the WF, then try to add a new widget, it asks you to choose a renderer. Then you choose any one you want. After that it asks you for position. You can set any where of your site. In your case, you would choose a place in your index page. Then you save it. Nothing more.
For more info about widget framework, check its resourse page. IMO, its a must have add-on.

I have installed it and activated it. The link in the Navigation bar links to my Website (not the Forum). It does not even link to the Pricing table.
Any idea why?

I have installed it and activated it. The link in the Navigation bar links to my Website (not the Forum). It does not even link to the Pricing table.
Any idea why?
The link of pricing tables tab you mean?
That is not important. When you hover on it, all active pricing tables will be shown.
Those are the links :)

You may also deactivate the tab links and add its links anywhere you want.
If you needed anymore help, then feel free to ask it. Until you fully use the add-on as you need it.

It is the link in the menu bar. I wanted to show you on your website but it is down.
The main link (tab) in not linked to anywhere. Just its child links are linked to their dedicated page.
If you want to do any special thing, let me know what exactly you want. Then I say what to do to get that.

So I should deactivate it, right?
If you don't want it, or want to manually add the links any where you want, then yes, you can set usergroup permission of seeing nav tab to no for any groups.
So that you hide it from navbar.
Then manually add it any where you want. or just show the tables using widget framework any where you like.

Unfortunately the Widget Framework makes all other AddOns not work. Any other ideas how to use your AddOn?
How does it? Post the problem with widget framework in its dedicated thread so that its developer fix your problem. I test it with more 100 add-ons and had no problem.
Honestly speaking, If I want to add positions to my add-on, I should work a lot to support it. As you know, there are lots of positions.
But, if you just want to show it in just one special place, then let me know exactly where you want, (with screenshot), so that I say what to do.

Basically I would like the same thing you have on your site as this is the only way it works at the moment.

View attachment 133075
what you see in my site is exactly the default setting. I didn't change anything. When you install the add-on, it is exactly like how you see in my site.
I explained how to controls links in your navbar in my last post. Check that to even change the links as you wish.

Your site links to the pricing. When I install it and click on it, it does not link to anything. It goes to my main page (not the Forum main page, the root page)
What you explained is how to add a brand new tab in the navbar, but that is already there. It just has no content! How do I add the content to the tab bar?

Here is what I do

1. I install your AddOn
2. I set the permissions like this
upload_2016-4-24_10-55-53.webp

3. I go on the Forum Index page and click on this
upload_2016-4-24_10-56-13.webp

4. I don't see the pricing table, I get directed to my Root site

Your site links to the pricing. When I install it and click on it, it does not link to anything. It goes to my main page (not the Forum main page, the root page)
What you explained is how to add a brand new tab in the navbar, but that is already there. It just has no content! How do I add the content to the tab bar?
even in my site its not linked to pricing. see:
2016-04-24_22-25-41.webp

But let me say what you want. If its true, let me know, then I'll explain how to reach that goal:
You want to have a tab in your navbar, that is linked to (for example) Premium table 1's page. Right?

Top Bottom