[HA] Notifications

[HA] Notifications 1.0.1

No permission to download

Dadparvar

Dadparvar submitted a new resource:

[HA] Notifications - Change notifications to nice and more useful way

Hi,

With this add-on you can change notifications of XF to something like Facebook's notifications (or even better :D )

There 12 different designs which each of them have their special effects:

Features:
  • 12 different designs
    • Thumb...

Read more about this resource...

Dadparvar updated [HA] Notifications with a new update entry:

Improvements!

• Fixed: now clicking on close button will only close the alert (and not redirect to the target)
  • Fixed: now only clicking on the alert's link will redirect to target (not the avatar and ...)
  • Added: now clicking on alert text and/or close button, will mark the alert as READ (even if you don't hover the mouse over the alerts of XF to open its drop down)

Read the rest of this update entry...

but as long as the alerts not read, your add on will keep popping boxes per refresh?
no. it just shows once. when it comes once, and then you don't pay attention to it, and then open new page, it won't come. just like how the alert's notification of xf is.

Honestly you're one of the best devs here for free resources. Thank you for this. What's your end goal for developing all these tools if I may ask? Planning to release more design mods? I assume you do custom design work as well right? Anyway thank you again.

What's your end goal for developing all these tools if I may ask?
I assume you do custom design work as well right?

This was the question of a few others. So, let me answer it once for ever ;)

No special goal for here. add-ons that I share here has 2 reasons:
  • I create add-ons for my site and then share them so that others also use
  • Some people ask me to create some add-ons and when I do, I share them here so that others also use them
    • you may ask why you create add-ons when your job is completely different thing? good question. I accept custom works to get $ in my account while I'm in countries that are under sanctions (cause I can't use my bank account to pay for my needs or add money to my paypal, so the only way is to ask friends to add money to my account <which is not good> or getting money by selling things or giving services and getting the money in my pp)
    • second question that you may ask is: then why you share them freely most of the times? :D again good question. well, I let everyone enjoy the works, and those who really enjoy and keep using them, may donate one day. when they get it freely and use it freely and then donate it, that money is 100% from his/her satisfaction and I enjoy spending it ;)
    • third question: then why some of add-ons are paid? :D well, those really should be paid. I mostly set those as paid that no one paid for it to be created and also took more time to be completed. (so, in +90% of the times that people pay and ask custom works, I share them freely)
But by coding, I have a personal goal which is not related to xenforo at all. Its related to my main job (my law firm) and so I will keep learning more and more how to code. (I'm in LEARNING LEVEL now and its better not to call me DEVELOPER for now. to be honest, REAL DEVELOPERS are just a few numbers in this community like @Bob @Arty @Xon @Chris D @Mike + just a few others. its more correct to call me and lots of other people like me here: ADD-ON CREATOR or if you really want to make them high, then CODER :D)

Planning to release more design mods?
well, yeah. just need free time. I have a couple of other custom works that I may share here. Just need time.

Anyway thank you again.
Your welcome :) hope you enjoy using them.

This was the question of a few others. So, let me answer it once for ever ;)

No special goal for here. add-ons that I share here has 2 reasons:
  • I create add-ons for my site and then share them so that others also use
  • Some people ask me to create some add-ons and when I do, I share them here so that others also use them
    • you may ask why you create add-ons when your job is completely different thing? good question. I accept custom works to get $ in my account while I'm in countries that are under sanctions (cause I can't use my bank account to pay for my needs or add money to my paypal, so the only way is to ask friends to add money to my account <which is not good> or getting money by selling things or giving services and getting the money in my pp)
    • second question that you may ask is: then why you share them freely most of the times? :D again good question. well, I let everyone enjoy the works, and those who really enjoy and keep using them, may donate one day. when they get it freely and use it freely and then donate it, that money is 100% from his/her satisfaction and I enjoy spending it ;)
    • third question: then why some of add-ons are paid? :D well, those really should be paid. I mostly set those as paid that no one paid for it to be created and also took more time to be completed. (so, in +90% of the times that people pay and ask custom works, I share them freely)
But by coding, I have a personal goal which is not related to xenforo at all. Its related to my main job (my law firm) and so I will keep learning more and more how to code. (I'm in LEARNING LEVEL now and its better not to call me DEVELOPER for now. to be honest, REAL DEVELOPERS are just a few numbers in this community like @Bob @Arty @Xon @Chris D @Mike + just a few others. its more correct to call me and lots of other people like me here: ADD-ON CREATOR or if you really want to make them high, then CODER :D)

well, yeah. just need free time. I have a couple of other custom works that I may share here. Just need time.

Your welcome :) hope you enjoy using them.
Kudos to you and thank you for sharing what you already have.

Quick question by the way. Is this mobile friendly? Maybe a smaller version for mobile devices?

Quick question by the way. Is this mobile friendly? Maybe a smaller version for mobile devices?
They are all mobile friendly. You can also set their width to look nice in both desktop and mobile.

Attachments

• mobile.webp
    mobile.webp
    21.8 KB · Views: 17
Also is there anyway to combine the Slide In with the Box Spinner. Basically have the box spinner running and then the slide in transparent design displays. Also how can we make the box spinner last a bit longer so they can read it (exits early). Also for the slide in, how do you make the background transparent? If you change the color 415f76 it's set to currently the transparent background won't display.

Edit: Specifically looking for a transparent 2868ad color for the slide in.

Last edited:
how can we make the box spinner last a bit longer so they can read it (exits early)
use style property of "Notification Timer" in "Style Properties: [HA] Notifications - General Properties" to make it stay longer.

If you change the color 415f76 it's set to currently the transparent background won't display.
Go to its dedicated style property and set the background color to: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.0)
slide-in.webp
I did it and it made it transparent:
treansparent.gif

Also is there anyway to combine the Slide In with the Box Spinner
There is no built in feature to mix any of them and I don't think there would be any plan to do so. anyway, if you know a little css you can get what you want. I created template for each of them + separate block of codes for each design to make it easy for further customization by users.

@Dadparvar - first addon I've used from you..... Really nice and the members like it (especially mobile users)

Thanks for taking the time to add this. Really nice and clean coding.

Keep up the good work - I'll get around to donating when I get paid :)

@Dadparvar - first addon I've used from you..... Really nice and the members like it (especially mobile users)

Thanks for taking the time to add this. Really nice and clean coding.

Keep up the good work - I'll get around to donating when I get paid :)
Thanks Dan,

Glad to see you and your members like it. Hope you enjoy using it.

Top Bottom