[HA] Floating Menu

[HA] Floating Menu 1.2.3

No permission to download

Dadparvar

Dadparvar submitted a new resource:

[HA] Floating Menu - Easily create and manage floating menu

Hi,

With this add-on you can easily create a floating menu with unlimited items.

Main Features:
  • Style Properties to customize anythings
  • Different Options to control anything
  • Icon Picker for menu items
Note:
  • I don't promise to update it regularly
  • But because we use it in our own site too, so all reported bugs will be fixed asap.
  • And also good suggestions will be implemented when finding free time to do (but try to do them...

Read more about this resource...

This will be super handy for the site where we use xenforo for live support. I will try to configure the menu to link to the live screenshot upload page, the live chat, and to enter the license details. Quick short cuts to most used things on the site. handy

Use the local machine for tests, alas, there is no access...
well, I just installed it on another site few minutes ago (online dev site.) and worked fine.

when you click it what happens? (do you get anything related in console?)

(Team Viewer can help as well if you have)

Great addon thanks Dadparver, works perfectly on our site :), can view it HERE.

One suggestion, not a biggy, would be to be able to upload our own icons for it??

Last edited:
yay, perfect (y)

also I noted if I add just title and enter nothing in description then title is not displaying on front-end.

Another suggestion, would you be able to tie it in to the permission system. Currently have icons on our one for sections guests don't have access to, it will say permission denied and take them to the login screen however it would be preferable if they just didn't see the icon at all.

Another suggestion, would you be able to tie it in to the permission system. Currently have icons on our one for sections guests don't have access to, it will say permission denied and take them to the login screen however it would be preferable if they just didn't see the icon at all.
In next update you will see...

Attachments

• fm-criteria.gif
    fm-criteria.gif
    204.1 KB · Views: 13
Is there a possibility for some links to open in a popup overlay? such as Quick navigation, Contact us, etc which are originally designed as popup overlay.

Is there a possibility for some links to open in a popup overlay? such as Quick navigation, Contact us, etc which are originally designed as popup overlay.
Not yet (and I have no plan for it yet. next update is a big update and I may release it saturday, cause I'm invited some where these days and can't finish and package it. about its next versions after the upcoming update, I have no plan from now as I should finish a couple of works from customers and paid works are always on higher priority)

Is there a way to style the color of this as well as can we disable this for mobile browsers?

Top Bottom