[HA] Floating Menu

[HA] Floating Menu 1.2.3

No permission to download
Yes it works on xen-pro, maybe I had misconfigured something but I do not see what too ^^
Good. so the add-on works fine.

check and see if you disabled the menu in mobile? or check and see if you set usergroup permission to see menu? did you also add list to menu?

Good. so the add-on works fine.

check and see if you disabled the menu in mobile? or check and see if you set usergroup permission to see menu? did you also add list to menu?
Yeah, i did fine all the options. I just noticed that even on iOS it does not work, only Android and Windows Phone

Yeah, i did fine all the options. I just noticed that even on iOS it does not work, only Android and Windows Phone
Well, I have no idea. You may want to provide me admin access to take a quick look.

I tested in couple of other sites and worked fine.

Last edited:
Well, I have no idea. You may want to provide me admin access to take a wuick look.

I tested in couple of other sites and worked fine.
My server is in https but certificate is not active on (temporarily) which makes some files unreadable, this is probably the cause of the problem, however I will activated a certificate within a few days. I keep you informed if it works

Using Circular Navigation option, with Tooltip on Hover disabled (so text is visible next to icon).

I wish the following were available:

• Text description linkable/clickable, i.e. not only the icon being a link, but also the text description
  • Clicking on any area of the screen outside of the menu would hide the menu, so it wouldn't require clicking on the X icon, but could hide it clicking anywhere outside the menu, too.

Great work so far!

Clicking on any area of the screen outside of the menu would hide the menu, so it wouldn't require clicking on the X icon, but could hide it clicking anywhere outside the menu, too.
That is also a good idea in regard of usability.

usability
Talking about usability, their is a very annoying thing, I guess this is as designed but in regard of usability its not good, when the menu is closed and we click or touch the screen just above the menu, the menu unintentionally open up, not just open but also clicked the button and you leave the current page, unwantedly. I hope this behavior could be changed/adjusted? @Dadparvar

Talking about usability, their is a very annoying thing, I guess this is as designed but in regard of usability its not good, when the menu is closed and we click or touch the screen just above the menu, the menu unintentionally open up, not just open but also clicked the button and you leave the current page, unwantedly. I hope this behavuor could be changed/adjusted? @Dadparvar
Just 30 seconds ago this was fixed ;)

Top Bottom