- added: an option to let you activate "Click on overlay closes the menu" for circular navigation
- added: an option to let you see "Click outside of menu closes the menu" for circular navigation
- added: an option to let you make the tooltip linked to where its icon is linked for circular navigation
- improved: some changes applied in order to add support of DBTech Optimise.
- fixed: it was showing menu item twice in very rare situation. now things are as they must.
- improved: some conditionals changed to make codes shorter and more logical.
- fixed: when the menu was closed, clicking on top of it was opening it again. now things work as they must.
- added: breadcrumb added for acp pages for adding list to menu and adding list to menu
- removed: there was an additional icon in circular navigation for test purpose. now removed.
REMOVE THE PREVIOUS VERSION THEN INSTALL THIS
(maybe last time that you will remove old version )
- improved: adjustments applied to Circular Navigation
- added: user preference to let members show/hide floating menu for themselves
- added: user group permission to let members use preference axplained above
- added: glyphicon included widely for cases where its not showing them
- improved: icon picker's search fields now it as it must
- fixed: disable in mobile was not working in some cases. now works.
Please UNISTALL the old version and then INSTALL this version!
Thanks @Siropu and @Arty for your guides and suggestions during development and @Freelancer for your help while testing and debugging.
- added: "Disable in Mobile" for ST Action style
- added: option to open links on Overlay
- added: new Menu style (Circular Navigation)
- added: options and style properties for Circular Navigation
- added: Page Criteria for menu items
- added: User Criteria for menu items
- added: Date Critria for menu items
- added: Custom User Fields Criteria for menu items
- added: Disable in Mobile for Circular Navigation Style
- changed: no if a page has no active menu or visitor has no permission to see any of the items in menu, the main button will be hidden.
- Fixed: now disabled menu items won't be displayed!
- Fixed: not it will show title in tooltip when title is filled, and will show description only when it is filled.