[HA] Floating Menu

[HA] Floating Menu 1.2.3

No permission to download
Another suggestion, sorry, just thinking out loud. Would be great to 'filter' the display of this to certain pages and elements (much like widget framework), so you can show the quick menu on forum_list, forum_view, new_posts etc etc but not show it on media, search and other pages. Gives it a little more flexibility.
you can.
when creating an item, use Page Criteria. it has an option called "Content Template Is".
I implemented the whole Criteria system. (at least I think these are the whole criteria system: page, date, user, custom fields) so nothing else remains ;) (or remains and I don't know!)

Attachments

• aa.webp
    aa.webp
    63.5 KB · Views: 3
Fair enough, it's simply that I noticed you had exported a number of style properties already including icon size, colour etc. opacity would be another field but if you don't want to crowd it that's cool, can always do it in extras.
also, when you are changing the color, change the A field to increase or decrease opacity.

Attachments

• op.webp
    op.webp
    29 KB · Views: 4
you can.
when creating an item, use Page Criteria. it has an option called "Content Template Is".
I implemented the whole Criteria system. (at least I think these are the whole criteria system: page, date, user, custom fields) so nothing else remains ;) (or remains and I don't know!)

Cool. Didn't see that.

Disable on mobile doesn't work btw. On Samsung s7

Thanks for this add-on!
I have error when i create and save menu item
Code:
An exception occurred: Call to undefined method XenForo_Helper_Php::safeSerialize() in /home/fotograf/web/macroforum.org/public_html/library/Dadparvar/FloatingMenu/DataWriter/DataWriter.php on line 37

Dadparvar_FloatingMenu_DataWriter_DataWriter->_verifyCriteria() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 981
XenForo_DataWriter->_runVerificationCallback() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 725
XenForo_DataWriter->_isFieldValueValid() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 643
XenForo_DataWriter->set() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 995
XenForo_DataWriter->bulkSet() in Dadparvar/FloatingMenu/ControllerAdmin/ControllerAdmin.php at line 51
Dadparvar_FloatingMenu_ControllerAdmin_ControllerAdmin->actionSave() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/fotograf/web/macroforum.org/public_html/admin.php at line 13

How can i solve this?
Thanks
Antonio
it seems this is the reason: https://xenforo.com/community/threa...ibility-changes-in-1-5-3.109056/#post-1011602
(if you upgrade to 1.5.3 you won't have problem. you have 1.5.2 at this time)

Im using Xenforo's responsiveness to target the win size and then hidding menu in lowest size. You may change it a bit to make sure things work in any situation.

It doesn't hide on any viewport btw, maybe it's an issue due to the theme I'm using but no worky even on the smallest screen sizes.

Awesome update @Dadparvar :love:

in ST Action style, I can change the main button icon by editing dad_floatingmenu_staction template:
Code:
<div class="st-button-main"><i class="fa fa-bars" aria-hidden="true"></i></div>
but, in Circular Navigation style, dad_floatingmenu_circularnavigation has the following code:
Code:
<div id="wrapper">
        <span class="icon-bar" id="one"></span>
        <span class="icon-bar" id="two"></span>
        <span class="icon-bar" id="thr"></span>
</div>
I'm confused how to change the main button icon here using the font awesome? :unsure:

Awesome update @Dadparvar :love:

in ST Action style, I can change the main button icon by editing dad_floatingmenu_staction template:
Code:
<div class="st-button-main"><i class="fa fa-bars" aria-hidden="true"></i></div>
but, in Circular Navigation style, dad_floatingmenu_circularnavigation has the following code:
Code:
<div id="wrapper">
        <span class="icon-bar" id="one"></span>
        <span class="icon-bar" id="two"></span>
        <span class="icon-bar" id="thr"></span>
</div>
I'm confused how to change the main button icon here using the font awesome? :unsure:
those 3 lines of code in wrapper are in that way to make the animation for it. (you can see in css that they also have their own styles)
If you don't know how to create your own animation in other ways, then simply use a simple icon without animation.
just replace it with the code you wrote with wrapper id. or 3 lines inside it. (each case has its own result. test and see it)

I'm confused how to change the main button icon here using the font awesome?
It's easier than you think. But you have to do it manually in the template.

Code:
<div id="wrapper">
      +
</div>

(Material.IO) haha... adapt the CSS of #wrapper accordingly...

Code:
<div id="wrapper">
       <i class="fa fa-your-icon-here></i>
</div>

(FontAwesome)

And you have to adjust sizes and dimensions as well but the rotating animation is kept since it is CSS and not JS.

Uninstalled 1.11 and reinstalled 1.2 and get this:

Server Error
Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'ALTER TABLE `xf_user_option` ADD `dad_fm_show_floating_menu` BOOLEAN NOT NULL DE' at line 16

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Dadparvar/FloatingMenu/Install.php at line 64
  5. Dadparvar_FloatingMenu_Install::install() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 214
  6. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
  7. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 188
  8. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
  9. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  10. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/mysite.com/htdocs/admin.php at line 13

Server Error
Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'ALTER TABLE `xf_user_option` ADD `dad_fm_show_floating_menu` BOOLEAN NOT NULL DE' at line 16

3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Dadparvar/FloatingMenu/Install.php at line 64
  5. Dadparvar_FloatingMenu_Install::install() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 214
  6. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
  7. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 188
  8. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
  9. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  10. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/mysite.com/htdocs/admin.php at line 13
Will be back soon and I'll check things.

J'ai une erreur :/

Server Error

Will be back soon and I'll check things.
Me too :/

Top Bottom