1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gun-Forum.com

Discussion in 'Forum Showcase and Critiques' started by BamaStangGuy, Aug 6, 2013.

1. BamaStangGuy

BamaStangGuy Well-Known Member

Just purchased this from @kprojects an hour and half ago and already have it on xenForo from vBulletin 4.2.0 :)

http://www.gun-forum.com/

Still going through setting it up.

2. kprojects

kprojects Well-Known Member

Looking good! Thanks for the quick/smooth transaction!

BamaStangGuy likes this.
  3. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

Liking the colour of this theme and seems to be off to a great start. @BamaStangGuy - If you require a specific colour for the node Icons let us know and I'll recolour that set your using at your forum. Overall though, nice work. (y)

4. BamaStangGuy

We weren't really fans of the default X that was on there and yours was the best fit we found. If you think something else would look better there color wise, then I am all for suggestions. Me and colors don't get along :)

5. Shelley

I don't think there's anything wrong with the folder Icons but I think the colour could be made more suitable. I'll open the psd up later today and post a few coloured sets you may want to try and you can see what fits best for your theme. But really liking the colour of that theme since it's a very unique colour and works well for the site. :)

6. BamaStangGuy

Thanks :) I like how it actually matches up nicely with some of the recent attachments of hand guns.

7. Shelley

How does the following colour work for you?

Screenshot_9.png

iTuN3r likes this.
  8. iTuN3r

iTuN3r Well-Known Member

Target sign icons will be better for gun related forums.