Gun-Forum.com

Liking the colour of this theme and seems to be off to a great start. @BamaStangGuy - If you require a specific colour for the node Icons let us know and I'll recolour that set your using at your forum. Overall though, nice work. (y)

We weren't really fans of the default X that was on there and yours was the best fit we found. If you think something else would look better there color wise, then I am all for suggestions. Me and colors don't get along :)

We weren't really fans of the default X that was on there and yours was the best fit we found. If you think something else would look better there color wise, then I am all for suggestions. Me and colors don't get along :)

I don't think there's anything wrong with the folder Icons but I think the colour could be made more suitable. I'll open the psd up later today and post a few coloured sets you may want to try and you can see what fits best for your theme. But really liking the colour of that theme since it's a very unique colour and works well for the site. :)

Top Bottom