GTA 6, what do you think?

Starbucks

So, the GTA 6 trailer just got leaked on X and in response to that Rockstar decided to just drop the trailer completely:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

What do you think about the next generation of Grand Theft Auto?

To me it looks amazing! But the release date… 2025 ☹️

The required platforms haven’t been announced yet, but I assume it’ll only be available for latest generation consoles and PC.

Anyways; here’s the official trailer:

Last edited:
Seen this earlier, looks fantastic. Very excited to be back to vice city.

Release date speculated for 1st April 2025 based on the same tshirt that leaked the trailer release date that nobody realised until after rockstar announced the gta 6 trailer release date.

The last game turned me off - I really didn't like being forced to switch between characters and the cut scenes.

It went against all the previous versions of GTA.

Were you not a fan of the online mode? I was at the start until everyone started boosting and modding. I got so frustrated being gunned down by oppressors as soon as I spawned into a game.

Were you not a fan of the online mode? I was at the start until everyone started boosting and modding. I got so frustrated being gunned down by oppressors as soon as I spawned into a game.
^ That.

It was reminiscent of earlier version of CoD where the opposing team would just wait outside the spawn zone and kill you before you had even managed to get all your pixels.

I was really conflicted about getting GTA5 and in the end didn't like it that much after I realised that I just don't like playing the bad guy. This is more of the same, but at least the trailer has a great tune by Tom Petty dating all the way back to 1989. Listen to the whole song here:

I had GTA5 on my PS4, but I never really got into the online version. So didn’t really feel like getting it again for PS5 just to replay storyline mode.

I was expecting more next gen. But it may be too soon to judge on what we've seen so far. But it just gives me major GTA5 vibes in a new setting. Don't see groundbreaking graphic improvements, nor much changes to cars, bikes, boats nor ATVs. Idk, might be me though. I don't want to get my excitement up as well seeing we still have to wait 1 - 2 years.

But having 50m views in 10 hours? Shows how much we all really crave for it.

The required platforms haven’t been announced yet, but I assume it’ll only be available for latest generation consoles and PC.
@Starbucks according to take two it will be available for PS5 and Xbox Series X/S no word on pc but normally comes well after release, while it hasn't been confirmed from the horses mouth they pretty much spilled the beans.

So, the GTA 6 trailer just got leaked on X and in response to that Rockstar decided to just drop the trailer completely:

What do you think about the next generation of Grand Theft Auto?

To me it looks amazing! But the release date… 2025 ☹️

Anyways; here’s the official trailer:

To me, 2025 is actually better than I was expecting. The first GTA V trailer was just under two years before GTA V actually got released. I still think it's possible we might not see it until 2026.

As for what I think, the GTA V trailer was released before my first daughter was born. I now have two daughters and the eldest is 11. I don't think I've ever been more ready to play a new game than this.

It's going to be a long wait, but I have every faith it will be well worth it.

I agree. I remember when I was playing online mode in the first weeks and it was all cool. Then after some time the modding started.

I remember that I was driving and suddenly someone was sitting next to me and taking over the car. I couldn’t kill him.

I played online a few months ago again and jeez. Submarines, flying motor bikes, armored cars with flamethrowers, pulse-rate guns (ok, I bought that one), and all that. Suddenly I get random bounties on my head, people are after me. It’s like a Wild West now. Also the amount of notifications are quite annoying.

But the worst are those flying motors and cars with rocket launchers, I just can’t blown them up!

By far the best way to enjoy GTA Online is with a well established team who focuses on being friendly to one another, helping each other do heists and drug running missions and all that kind of thing.

The griefers can really spoil the fun. Frustrating working towards getting one of your businesses ready for sale and begging wiped out by a military jet immediately.

These guys are really cool if you play on PlayStation

I started playing this on my PS 5.
Violent game as it had me kicking people where they do not need to be kicked.
Too violent.

You never bothered with 5?

Looks like we need a xenforo lobby going on 6 😂
I haven’t even bought the 5 yet! So far I don’t quite like the games. But I’ll definitely get one once GTA is close to the release date.

I think the release of GTA 6 will really boost the sales of the PS5 and Xbox Series X though!

Trailers don't show the real gameplay graphics so they are like fake 3d renderings to me.
I agree, usually they just use cut scenes. I’m excited for the Gameplay trailer!

I was expecting more next gen. But it may be too soon to judge on what we've seen so far. But it just gives me major GTA5 vibes in a new setting. Don't see groundbreaking graphic improvements, nor much changes to cars, bikes, boats nor ATVs. Idk, might be me though. I don't want to get my excitement up as well seeing we still have to wait 1 - 2 years.

But having 50m views in 10 hours? Shows how much we all really crave for it.
Yeah, the graphics were to me… soso. It seemed a little similar to GTA V. On X I saw a lot of very detailed things tho, so.. we will see. Still looks very promising though!

By far the best way to enjoy GTA Online is with a well established team who focuses on being friendly to one another, helping each other do heists and drug running missions and all that kind of thing.

The griefers can really spoil the fun. Frustrating working towards getting one of your businesses ready for sale and begging wiped out by a military jet immediately.

These guys are really cool if you play on PlayStation

I always enjoyed these type groups in red dead redemption, some groups take it quite serious though with shifts and all that.

They even have a website to apply to join their clan:
There’s also a PC Modded GTA Online server with police, government system etc it’s crazy!

Top Bottom