1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 Got this error anyone knows if I should be concerned?

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by WCFA, Sep 1, 2014.

1. WCFA

WCFA Active Member

Got this error anyone knows if I should be concerned?
    It showed up one time at 230am the site seems to be just fine I rebuilt the caches.
    But seems it was done when a cron ran.

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'for-police) ORDER BY xf_thread.view_count DESC LIMIT 30' at line 6 - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
    Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 2:32 AM
    Stack Trace
    #0 /home/westcoa1/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('\n\t\t\tSELECT xf_t...')
    #1 /home/westcoa1/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), '\n\t\t\tSELECT xf_t...')
    #2 /home/westcoa1/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('\n\t\t\tSELECT xf_t...')
    #3 /home/westcoa1/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(734): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('\n\t\t\tSELECT xf_t...', Array)
    #4 /home/westcoa1/public_html/library/Andy/InactiveMembers/CronEntry/InactiveMembers.php(98): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll('\n\t\t\tSELECT xf_t...')
    #5 [internal function]: Andy_InactiveMembers_CronEntry_InactiveMembers::runInactiveMembers(Array)
    #6 /home/westcoa1/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Cron.php(356): call_user_func(Array, Array)
    #7 /home/westcoa1/public_html/library/XenForo/Deferred/Cron.php(24): XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry(Array)
    #8 /home/westcoa1/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(252): XenForo_Deferred_Cron->execute(Array, Array, 9.99999809265, '')
    #9 /home/westcoa1/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(386): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 9.99999809265, '', false)
    #10 /home/westcoa1/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(331): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
    #11 /home/westcoa1/public_html/deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
    #12 {main}
    Request State
    array(3) {
    ["url"] => string(45) "http://www.westcoastfirearms.org/deferred.php"
    ["_GET"] => array(0) {
    ["_POST"] => array(3) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(1) "/"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

That appears to be an error related to an add-on - Inactive Members.
  3. WCFA

WCFA Active Member

It was , checked that cron that was it . Thank You Brogan. Disabled it and all is fine .
    I was able to duplicate it running the cron on it. So was indeed the addon.

I hate seeing errors LOL