1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.5 What is this Server Error Log?

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by Huskermax, Aug 1, 2016.

1. Huskermax

Huskermax Member

I am getting this error. I have no idea if this is bad or something to worry about.

Code:
    Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Data too long for column 'stats_type' at row 1 - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
    Generated By: Unknown Account, Jul 23, 2016
    Stack Trace

#0 /home/hmforum/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
    #1 /home/hmforum/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
    #2 /home/hmforum/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Stats.php(353): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('\n\t\t\t\t\t\tINSERT I...')
    #3 /home/hmforum/public_html/library/XenForo/CronEntry/Counters.php(26): XenForo_Model_Stats->buildStatsData(1469232000, 1469318400)
    #4 [internal function]: XenForo_CronEntry_Counters::recordDailyStats(Array)
    #5 /home/hmforum/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Cron.php(357): call_user_func(Array, Array)
    #6 /home/hmforum/public_html/library/XenForo/Deferred/Cron.php(24): XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry(Array)
    #7 /home/hmforum/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(295): XenForo_Deferred_Cron->execute(Array, Array, 7.99999690056, '')
    #8 /home/hmforum/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(429): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 7.99999690056, '', false)
    #9 /home/hmforum/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(374): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
    #10 /home/hmforum/public_html/deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
    #11 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
      ["url"] => string(39) "http://forum.huskermax.com/deferred.php"
      ["_GET"] => array(0) {
      }
      ["_POST"] => array(3) {
        ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(31) "/index.php?forums/recruiting.3/"
        ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
        ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
      }
    }

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

3. Huskermax

Huskermax Member

Not using the daily stats add-on.

I have:

Article system
    Auto Lock
    resource Manager - Date Change
    rss feeds by waindigo
    s9e media pack
    XenForo Resource Manager
    [AD] Monetize Pro

4. Brogan

Other than the RM, do any of those add any new stats?

Something is trying to insert a record into the stats table, with a type longer than 25 characters.

Can you run this query in phpMyAdmin and show the full text output?
    Code:
    SHOW CREATE TABLE xf_stats_daily

5. Huskermax

Huskermax Member

Code:
    CREATE TABLE `xf_stats_daily` (
    `stats_date` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL,
    `stats_type` varbinary(25) NOT NULL,
    `counter` bigint(20) unsigned NOT NULL,
    PRIMARY KEY (`stats_date`,`stats_type`)
    ) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8

Is this what you are looking for?

6. Brogan

What about the stats - do any of the add-ons add custom stats to the table?

It should look like this for XF and the RM:
    upload_2016-8-1_13-47-51.png

7. Huskermax

Huskermax Member

Yes, I can see that very screen shot in my admin. The only ad on would be the Xenforo resource manager and articles manager that has stats in it. That [AD] Monetize Pro has stats but that was installed after the time stamp of this error and it has it's own built in stats page.

8. Brogan

If there are other add-ons which add to the stats, I would have to suggest it's one of those - the articles manager sounds like it could be a possibility.
    If there was a problem with XF or the RM, we would have been made aware of it before now.

You may want to check with the authors of the add-ons to see if there are any known issues.

9. Huskermax

Huskermax Member

Ok, thanks:)