XF 1.5 What is this Server Error Log?

Huskermax

I am getting this error. I have no idea if this is bad or something to worry about.

Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Data too long for column 'stats_type' at row 1 - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Generated By: Unknown Account, Jul 23, 2016
Stack Trace

#0 /home/hmforum/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /home/hmforum/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /home/hmforum/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Stats.php(353): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('\n\t\t\t\t\t\tINSERT I...')
#3 /home/hmforum/public_html/library/XenForo/CronEntry/Counters.php(26): XenForo_Model_Stats->buildStatsData(1469232000, 1469318400)
#4 [internal function]: XenForo_CronEntry_Counters::recordDailyStats(Array)
#5 /home/hmforum/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Cron.php(357): call_user_func(Array, Array)
#6 /home/hmforum/public_html/library/XenForo/Deferred/Cron.php(24): XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry(Array)
#7 /home/hmforum/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(295): XenForo_Deferred_Cron->execute(Array, Array, 7.99999690056, '')
#8 /home/hmforum/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(429): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 7.99999690056, '', false)
#9 /home/hmforum/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(374): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
#10 /home/hmforum/public_html/deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#11 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(39) "http://forum.huskermax.com/deferred.php"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(3) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(31) "/index.php?forums/recruiting.3/"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

Not using the daily stats add-on.

I have:

Article system
Auto Lock
resource Manager - Date Change
rss feeds by waindigo
s9e media pack
XenForo Resource Manager
[AD] Monetize Pro

Other than the RM, do any of those add any new stats?

Something is trying to insert a record into the stats table, with a type longer than 25 characters.

Can you run this query in phpMyAdmin and show the full text output?
Code:
SHOW CREATE TABLE xf_stats_daily

Other than the RM, do any of those add any new stats?

Something is trying to insert a record into the stats table, with a type longer than 25 characters.

Can you run this query in phpMyAdmin and show the full text output?
Code:
SHOW CREATE TABLE xf_stats_daily

Code:
CREATE TABLE `xf_stats_daily` (
`stats_date` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL,
`stats_type` varbinary(25) NOT NULL,
`counter` bigint(20) unsigned NOT NULL,
PRIMARY KEY (`stats_date`,`stats_type`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8

Is this what you are looking for?

Yes, I can see that very screen shot in my admin. The only ad on would be the Xenforo resource manager and articles manager that has stats in it. That [AD] Monetize Pro has stats but that was installed after the time stamp of this error and it has it's own built in stats page.

If there are other add-ons which add to the stats, I would have to suggest it's one of those - the articles manager sounds like it could be a possibility.
If there was a problem with XF or the RM, we would have been made aware of it before now.

You may want to check with the authors of the add-ons to see if there are any known issues.

If there are other add-ons which add to the stats, I would have to suggest it's one of those - the articles manager sounds like it could be a possibility.
If there was a problem with XF or the RM, we would have been made aware of it before now.

You may want to check with the authors of the add-ons to see if there are any known issues.

Ok, thanks:)

Top Bottom