GoodForNothing Image Optimizer [Paid] [Deleted]

For jpegoptim, is there an apt repository for the latest version with Debian/Ubuntu? Don't really want to install compiler libraries on my server to generate the binary from source.

For jpegoptim, is there an apt repository for the latest version with Debian/Ubuntu? Don't really want to install compiler libraries on my server to generate the binary from source.
Not aware of any... but I might be able to package mine and see if it works...

Added case studies in resource description:
Case Studies
These are the sites that I know uses GFNKraken and the results are derived from when the first rebuild was performed. If you want to add your own site let me know :)

@rafass https://z22se.co.uk/ has both XFMG and Showcase installed :)

Nice board and great performance, I'll consider buy this great addon soon.
Very useful! thank you! :)

Argh, doesn't work on debian squeeze, php version is too old. :cautious:

So now it's finally about time to upgrade to wheezy which has php 5.4. :ROFLMAO:

So I am working on adding PNG support and thought of going with optipng for lossless compression and pngquant for lossy (and both have excellent results).
One issue with optipng is that it does not support stdio piping so I guess I have to add stdio support to optipng myself :(

Last edited:
So if we use jpegoptim on our own servers, do we need a kraken subscription for fallback?
only if you want support for PNG and GIF. If you don't want to use kraken, disabling the module will cause PNG and GIF files to be skipped, and once support is added you can reprocess them later on :)

Got 8 of these I can't process

Storage Type: Attachment
Storage Content ID: 59214
Error Message: Kraken.io server returned an unidentified error.
Error Information
array(5) {
["error_date"] => int(1425093379)
["error_type"] => string(17) "XenForo_Exception"
["file"] => string(46) "library/GFNKraken/ImageCompressor/KrakenIO.php"
["line"] => int(72)
["trace_string"] => string(2250) "#0 /home/physicsf/public_html/library/GFNKraken/ImageCompressor/Abstract.php(26): GFNKraken_ImageCompressor_KrakenIO->process('/home/physicsf/...')
#1 /home/physicsf/public_html/library/GFNKraken/StorageHandler/Trait.php(34): GFNKraken_ImageCompressor_Abstract::compress('/home/physicsf/...')
#2 /home/physicsf/public_html/library/GFNKraken/StorageHandler/Attachment/Default.php(26): GFNKraken_StorageHandler_Attachment_Abstract->_compress('/home/physicsf/...')
#3 /home/physicsf/public_html/library/GFNKraken/StorageHandler/Attachment.php(43): GFNKraken_StorageHandler_Attachment_Default->process(Array)
#4 /home/physicsf/public_html/library/GFNKraken/Deferred/Compressor.php(68): GFNKraken_StorageHandler_Attachment->process(303336, Array)
#5 /home/physicsf/public_html/library/XenForo/Deferred/Atomic.php(66): GFNKraken_Deferred_Compressor->execute(Array, Array, 7.98130893707, '')
#6 /home/physicsf/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(294): XenForo_Deferred_Atomic->execute(Array, Array, 7.98138308525, '')
#7 /home/physicsf/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(428): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 7.98138308525, '', false)
#8 /home/physicsf/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(373): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, 7.9813849926, '', false)
#9 /home/physicsf/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(352): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(true, 7.9813849926)
#10 /home/physicsf/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Json.php(147): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract::hasManualDeferredToRun()
#11 /home/physicsf/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Json.php(185): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Json::_addDefaultParams(Array)
#12 /home/physicsf/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Json.php(37): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Json::jsonEncodeForOutput(Array)
#13 /home/physicsf/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(597): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Json->renderRedirect(4, 'https://www.phy...', NULL, Array)
#14 /home/physicsf/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_Redirect), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_Json), Array)
#15 /home/physicsf/public_html/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#16 {main}"
}

Hi,
this sounds interesting. I`m not using attachments in user postings. But I use the XMG. Is it correct that this add-on will also compress the XenForo media gallery images?
thank you - all the best,
Sacha

Top Bottom