GoodForNothing Image Optimizer [Paid] [Deleted]

What does this mean?
The Option IDs have changed so re-configure the add-on upon upgrade.
In older versions, the option ids for key, secret and lossy compression were key, secret, lossy respectively I have changed it to krakenKey, krakenSecret and krakenLossy for the new system. And I don't remember XenForo having option ID mapping so you have to reenter them :)

Just updated. Works great with jpegoptim from my quick uploading test.

For the logging, is it possible to also record the process used for compression (jpegoptim / kraken / future stuff)

For lossy compression the quality is set to 65 which produces more or less same images as kraken... thoughts?
I've tried 75%, 70% and 65% and the visible difference is negligible. There you can just about see the slight matting effect on the image where pixels are being merged on 65% compared to 70%, but it's nothing obvious unless at 100%.
These are my default attachment options:
upload_2015-2-10_14-18-4.webp

Size wise:
75%
File Size Reduction: 59.9 KB
70%
File Size Reduction: 96.7 KB
65%
File Size Reduction: 157.2 KB

Just taking a backup of the DB first, as I can restore the compressed files if anything messes us.

Great addon Mr. Goodie2Shoes!
how picture will display on retina's display after the optimization? some one test it? they will be worst?

Keep getting this error when I try running it again
Code:
Request Timeout

This request takes too long to process, it is timed out by the server. If it should not be timed out, please contact administrator of this web site to increase 'Connection Timeout'.

I've gone to the last page showing processed items in the log, and tried doing that list manually

admin.php?kraken/logs&page=1383

and it doesn't actually do anything?

upload_2015-2-11_8-20-55.webp

Top Bottom