GoodForNothing Image Optimizer [Paid] [Deleted]

After install GoodForNothing Image Optimizer 1.0.1 Update 1
Trying to access options, as I had to manually uninstall this yesterday as it broken any further administration capability for me, now trying to access the options panel I get:
Ok... just went to try and rebuild images, all I get on the page is:
My apologies... there was a signature mismatch for the inherited method that I over looked. Not sure why I didn't get any server error for that on my local server during my test.

Also getting:
Did you already have GFNCore installed before installing GFNIo by any chance? The next build will hopefully fix this issue.

Even though it wasn't stated in the last update the last v1.0.1 update 1 fixed my Kraken.io problem.
It was mentioned in the update ;)
Bug fix for "undefined property" in some cases. - You will have to re-save the handler configuration from AdminCP.

My apologies...
None needed... you explained this was a complete rebuild, so issues are expected. All is good.
Did you already have GFNCore installed before installing GFNIo by any chance?
I manually removed the first version of this new release, as uninstall wouldn't work, it basically stopped me doing anything with other add-ons, so I had to manually remove it all, including the DB tables and relevant aspects that were stopping the template rebuild for anything else.

It is installed again now, just disabled.

This may have already been mentioned, but can you add the selection to delete checked items in the Handler Error Log and the Quene List? Right now it only has the option to requene and process quene, but not to delete.

Also, is there a way you could add the option to just ignore certain checked attachments or extension types? I'm getting a lot of errors because I don't have a handler for one of them and when run rebuild it keeps trying to rebuild the ones I don't have the handler for and fills up the log even more and they are still in the quene. See the problem?

One last thing, I'm not sure Optimum.io is currently working in the add-on. It might be, but I cannot tell. Is it the Optimus HQ key they email you the one you enter on the license line?

Last edited:
This may have already been mentioned, but can you add the selection to delete checked items in the Handler Error Log and the Quene List? Right now is only has the option to requene and process quene, but not to delete.
Yes, this will be added.
Also, is there a way you could add the option to just ignore certain checked attachments or extension types? I'm getting a lot of errors because I don't have a handler for one of them and when run rebuild it keeps trying to rebuild the ones I don't have the handler for and fills up the log even more and they are still in the quene. See the problem?
You can currently exclude attachments of specific content types. Adding individual exclusions wont be a good approach from my point of view.
And yes, I understand the issue with no handler. Instead of just skipping and forgetting about image I thought maybe log that message so that if a handler for the image type is enabled the admin can just requeue them from the error page instead of rebuilding every single image (if the admin wants to compress the images that previously had no handler).

One last thing, I'm not sure Optimum.io is currently working in the add-on. It might be, but I cannot tell. Is it the Optimus HQ key they email you the one you enter on the license line?
Yup, the one they send over email.

Adding individual exclusions wont be a good approach from my point of view.

But what's wrong with adding the option to exclude either .gif, png or jpg images when in the rebuild menu?

Say you don't have a handler for one or two of them. Wouldn't an option the exclude them when necessary be a benefit? I know it would be in my case.

Still found a bug
Some uploaded pictures are not displayed.
If I disable the add-on does it right

upload_2016-10-9_21-14-50.webp
Enabled

upload_2016-10-9_21-21-14.webp
Disabled

Last edited:
@Mr. Goodie2Shoes
I installed this addon and set some settings and start rebuilding.
Some questions...
I have Optimus code, and I enabled Optimus. Optimus take care only for jpeg and png. I also enabled gifsicle because it take care for gifs.
What to do with JpegOptim and OptiPng. I have installed them on server. Should I enable them too?

Also, it is said that higher number have priority on starting first. So, if I setup Optimus 10, JpegOptim 100 and OptiPng 100, then Optimus will started first and if it take care for png and jpeg/jpg images, what will than JpegOptim and OptiPng do?
Or I have to disable JpegOptim and OptiPng if Optimus is enabled?

And last question for now, when rebuilding is done, all new images will be rebuilded through deffered task (I selected that option), so I do not have to do nothing after first rebuild?

Yup, the one they send over email.

I also think that Optimus not working.
I tried to rebuild images with only optimus and gifsicle enabled. And all I can see in queue list is that gifcle did the job

gif.webp

and in error log are all jpeg and png images.

png.webp

When this bug will be fixed, I should disable gifsicle and enble only Optimus and rebuild all images again? Or ..?

Also, this shows up. Two type of errors (second error is (i think) before rebuilding images)

Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
ErrorException: filesize(): stat failed for /mnt/xenforo-data/internal_data/attachments/9/9879-ee50f9c6ee1cc759d0fd08c8b90f239a.data - library/GFNIo/Image.php:47
Generated By: Unknown Account, 18 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'filesize(): sta...', '/home/nginx/dom...', 47, Array)
#1 /home/nginx/domains/pijanitvor.com/public/library/GFNIo/Image.php(47): filesize('/mnt/xenforo-da...')
#2 /home/nginx/domains/pijanitvor.com/public/library/GFNIo/Model/ImageOptimize.php(128): GFNIo_Image->__construct('/home/nginx/dom...')
#3 /home/nginx/domains/pijanitvor.com/public/library/GFNIo/Model/ImageOptimize.php(83): GFNIo_Model_ImageOptimize->_optimize('post', 9879, true, '/home/nginx/dom...')
#4 /home/nginx/domains/pijanitvor.com/public/library/GFNIo/Deferred/ProcessQueue.php(38): GFNIo_Model_ImageOptimize->optimize('post', 9879, NULL, true, true)
#5 /home/nginx/domains/pijanitvor.com/public/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(295): GFNIo_Deferred_ProcessQueue->execute(Array, Array, 8, '')
#6 /home/nginx/domains/pijanitvor.com/public/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(429): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 8, '', false)
#7 /home/nginx/domains/pijanitvor.com/public/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(374): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, 8, '', false)
#8 /home/nginx/domains/pijanitvor.com/public/deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#9 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(39) "https://www.pijanitvor.com/deferred.php"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(3) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(53) "/threads/lov-liganja-skosavicom-iz-barke.21452/page-2"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Table 'xenforo.gfn_core_data_cache' doesn't exist - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 00:54
Stack Trace
#0 /home/nginx/domains/pijanitvor.com/public/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('SELECT data_key...')
#1 /home/nginx/domains/pijanitvor.com/public/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), 'SELECT data_key...')
#2 /home/nginx/domains/pijanitvor.com/public/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('SELECT data_key...')
#3 /home/nginx/domains/pijanitvor.com/public/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(773): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('SELECT data_key...', Array)
#4 /home/nginx/domains/pijanitvor.com/public/library/GFNCore/Model/DataCache.php(140): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAssoc('SELECT data_key...')
#5 /home/nginx/domains/pijanitvor.com/public/library/GFNCore/Model/DataCache.php(94): GFNCore_Model_DataCache->_getMultiFromDb(Array)
#6 /home/nginx/domains/pijanitvor.com/public/library/GFNCore/Cache.php(51): GFNCore_Model_DataCache->getMulti(Array)
#7 /home/nginx/domains/pijanitvor.com/public/library/GFNCore/Application.php(133): GFNCore_Cache::preload(Array)
#8 /home/nginx/domains/pijanitvor.com/public/library/GFNCore/Application.php(52): GFNCore_Application->_preloadCache()
#9 /home/nginx/domains/pijanitvor.com/public/library/GFNCore/Application.php(29): GFNCore_Application->__construct(Object(XenForo_Dependencies_Public))
#10 /home/nginx/domains/pijanitvor.com/public/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(90): GFNCore_Application::init(Object(XenForo_Dependencies_Public), Array)
#11 /home/nginx/domains/pijanitvor.com/public/library/XenForo/Dependencies/Abstract.php(215): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('init_dependenci...', Array)
#12 /home/nginx/domains/pijanitvor.com/public/library/XenForo/ProxyOutput.php(383): XenForo_Dependencies_Abstract->preLoadData()
#13 /home/nginx/domains/pijanitvor.com/public/proxy.php(12): XenForo_ProxyOutput::run()
#14 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(146) "https://www.pijanitvor.com/proxy.php?image=http%3A%2F%2Fimg69.imageshack.us%2Fimg69%2F9939%2Fklorofitum1.jpg&hash=d856de900160621b2570b137e4338261"
  ["_GET"] => array(2) {
    ["image"] => string(53) "http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/9939/klorofitum1.jpg"
    ["hash"] => string(32) "d856de900160621b2570b137e4338261"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

@Mr. Goodie2Shoes

I am first time installer of this add-on (not an upgrade). I installed version 1.0.1 Update 2

The install appeared to go well.

However, Configure Image Handlers was a blank page. I was unable to configure anything.

I did a little investigating and I updated my version of XenForo from 1.5.0 to 1.5.9 and everything worked correctly.

It appears that the minimum requirements for this add-on are now XenForo 1.5.3 or better.

I suggest you update the Overview page.

cheers,

GFNIo is an awesome add-on.

Actually,

Processing hit a wall when I moved from Avatars to posts. Post images are S3 using [bd] Attachment Store

Code:
An exception occurred: Argument 1 passed to GFNIo_StorageHandler_Attachment::_getAttachmentDataFilePath() must be of the type array, boolean given, called in /var/www/vhosts/forums.ski.com.au/httpdocs/xf/library/GFNIo/StorageHandler/Attachment.php on line 18 and defined in /var/www/vhosts/forums.ski.com.au/httpdocs/xf/library/GFNIo/StorageHandler/Attachment.php on line 82

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in GFNIo/StorageHandler/Attachment.php at line 82
    GFNIo_StorageHandler_Attachment->_getAttachmentDataFilePath() in GFNIo/StorageHandler/Attachment.php at line 18
    GFNIo_StorageHandler_Attachment->getFilePath() in GFNIo/Model/ImageOptimize.php at line 125
    GFNIo_Model_ImageOptimize->_optimize() in GFNIo/Model/ImageOptimize.php at line 83
    GFNIo_Model_ImageOptimize->optimize() in GFNIo/Deferred/ProcessQueue.php at line 38
    GFNIo_Deferred_ProcessQueue->execute() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 295
    XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 429
    XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 374
    XenForo_Model_Deferred->run() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 352
    XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract::hasManualDeferredToRun() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlAdmin.php at line 50
    XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlAdmin->renderRedirect() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 618
    XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/vhosts/forums.ski.com.au/httpdocs/xf/admin.php at line 13

and wont be available for any new update for the next 3 days
Until Mr. Goodie2Shoes come back, could anybody tell me would be a problem if I rebuild images with JpegOptim and OptiPng, and then after that (when bug with Optimus will be fixed) run Optimise?

run Optimise?

I ran Optimus.io with the key they sent me with just the Optimus handler enabled like you did and as you also noticed it did not look like it did anything. I had the same errors in the log as you did after. I’m wondering if the Optimus package needs to be copied to our servers. Their website say’s that it doesn’t with the key, but there in no way to create an account there to see any statistics of what it is doing.

Last edited:
This upgrade has completely broken my forums image system.

BD Attachment store no longer work, S3 settings no longer show on the Attachment admin page. All images previously uploaded via BD Attachment store no longer display in threads

Admin Backend is throwing the above error at every turn.

I have had to disable Bd Attachment Store, GFNio & GFNcore for my forum to remain functioning.

Uninstall throws same error and fails.

This update is way to buggy for primetime release.

XenForo 1.5.9
PHP 5.6
BD Attachment Store 1.2.2
GFNio 1.0.1 Update 2
GFNcore RC 10

Top Bottom