Goodbye Xenforo

Goodbye Xenforo,

Unfortunately I came to a point that I miss many features of other systems.

I really enjoyed the xenforo, he has huge potential, but at the moment he is not helping me as I would like. I do not have time to wait for the process between XF and IB be solved, new systems are emerging with enormous potential, as given first chance to XF give a chance to other systems.

A big hug to all of the community and staff KAM

Not every software platform will have everything you need. It's a shame but it's a fact of life. Good luck, man! Maybe someday it'll have what you need and you can come back all triumphantly!

Hmm, I must be missing these new systems!

Other than Burning Board, is there any systems which has really good updates and features which would make me drool?

We are now almost one year into our move to XF and I can state - without ANY doubt - that our members, moderators and I are happier than ever. My mods call it a "well oiled machine"......

Heck, the Boeing 747 is quite old also.....yet the POTUS (our President) uses it above all others.

I guess there will always be the latest and greatest, but I tend to stick with whatever decisions I have made until there is absolutely no possibility of going onward.

The styling system in xenforo is just too damn good for me to leave it, plus there is a little hope development will happen. But goodluck for the future and I hope you find a product catering to your specifications. :)

Out of curiosity which product are you going to?

Good luck. I too would like to know about any wonderful new system.

VB - awful.
IPBB - not much good.
Burning Board - good but undeveloped. Have not heard it is as good as XF.
What else?

Burning Board?
No thanks, nothing beats xenforo, i also have left xenforo in the past, it will never happen again.
There is just nothing else out there.
VB and IPB are a joke.
Develepors like here don't grow on trees.
I will wait with my head helt high:)

I'd love to hear about these new systems you speak of. :o Always excited to see new and upcoming forum platforms being developed. :P

Hey I can understand it, if you're missing features and the somewhat weak add-on section does not satisfy and if your patience is limited you may have to move on. Would suck though if you waited very long and then move to another product right before the lawsuit is handled and the development continues. I would think twice now that it's 2013.

I just hope you're not referring to a certain nasty competitor regarding the enormous potential unless you mean for further failure.

Top Bottom