Good host under $15/month?

g9a1

What's a good host for under $15 a month? After doing some research on these forums, I wish I could go with Nimbus, but their lowest deal is £20/month.

I plan on running a forum with moderately high traffic, a static site, and a Wordpress blog.

Is Stablehost worth going for? Their prices almost seem too cheap, but I've seen a lot of praise.

What kind of hosting are you looking for? Shared hosting, VPS?

Also, what is moderately high traffic? What are your disk space/bandwidth requirements, etc.?

Also, what location?

I'm not sure. Whatever would benefit me more cost/feature wise.

Moderately high traffic being 60 concurrent users at all times. 20GB should be good, and I'm not sure about bandwidth.

If you like the speed, that's a great option to consider. in fact, in the end you will save money. because those droplets are very cheap and fly like a rocket. Monthly maintenance is not required.

I'm really just looking for a somewhat managed web host. In the future I'll probably be able to switch to a full dedi, $200 a month or something along those lines, but for now I just need something that works and requires minimal setup in the back end.

For a starter, try http://www.hostrocket.com/ their price point is shockingly low... @9.99 PM for shared the SSD hosting... :cool: i was with them for good 6-7 yrs...

and then I moved to knownhost.com ... the best decision i ever took after migrating to xF... Checkout their packages at https://www.knownhost.com/managed-vps-hosting.html ... they start at a $20 price point (with 15%discounts) and we are talking about one of the best web hosts around... top notch customer service... you can never go wrong with them! :cool:

80 GBP for initial server setup + an extra 15 GBP per month for monthly maintenance? Unfortunately this is something I wouldn't be able to afford. $15 is what I can spend this month and each recurring month.

Our smallest package is $14.95 per month and 100% SSD Powered :) Feel free to PM me.

Try my host. (http://www.nuwebhosting.com)

You can get a 2 GB RAM VPS for only $1 your first month and $8/mo after and for less if you buy a full year.

Each VPS package comes with advanced DDoS mitigation at 500 GPS. Their support is also top notch.

If you want higher packages they are available for cheap. I've hosted with them 6 months now and haven't had a problem yet. Uptime is great too.

But 2 GB RAM should be enough starting off. What I would do is spend $1, test it out and see what you think and then decide whether you want to keep it or not. Then you can upgrade later.

Their cheapest 2 GB RAM plan comes with 100 GB HDD disk space. You can also opt. for SSD.

Let me know if you choose them. Tell them TheXboxCloud sent you.

Could you link to the site here?

We currently don't have one, but you can find lots of recommendations for my services though out the forums here. We simply just grew off word of mouth here and never got around to building one :) If you PM me, I'd be happy to give you a list of some sites we host so you can see how fast they are :)

Why not? As @RoldanLT said, we been doing this for several years now. We have several 100 xenForo clients and I built my business 100% off word of mouth. I must be doing something right :D
Where are your servers from? Am I able to host a XenForo forum, a static site, and a Wordpress blog?

Top Bottom