Good host under $15/month?

Where are your servers from? Am I able to host a XenForo forum, a static site, and a Wordpress blog?

Yes, but it would be a few bucks more a month as you would receive a second account for your static and wordpress site, on a different server. We only host xenForo sites on our main servers to keep max performance. We offer a choice of bare metal CentOS7, PHP7 + Litespeed with no control panel, just direct FTP access in Los Angeles - California, Kansas City - Missouri or Jacksonville - Florida or CentOS6, PHP5.6 + Litespeed in Los Angeles. All accounts have MySQL hosted on a separate server using CentOS7 with MariaDB 10.1, connected via private network tunneling. We also support ElasticSearch, Memcache and Redis.

Yes, but it would be a few bucks more a month as you would receive a second account for your static and wordpress site, on a different server. We only host xenForo sites on our main servers to keep max performance. We offer a choice of bare metal CentOS7, PHP7 + Litespeed with no control panel, just direct FTP access in Los Angeles - California, Kansas City - Missouri or Jacksonville - Florida or CentOS6, PHP5.6 + Litespeed in Los Angeles. All accounts have MySQL hosted on a separate server using CentOS7 with MariaDB 10.1, connected via private network tunneling. We also support ElasticSearch, Memcache and Redis.
My apologies, I meant where as in what company are the servers from?

We co-locate. Los Angeles is at One Wilshire Building, Kansas City is at the Oak Tower and Jacksonville is at GoRack.
Ah I see. You said a few bucks more, how much more exactly?
Do you charge extra for management like that MikeW person?
Could you list some customers as examples? I'd like to ping them/test their performance.
What worries me the most is the fact that it's shared hosting. How won't other sites impact mine?
What's the uptime like?

Ah I see. You said a few bucks more, how much more exactly?
Do you charge extra for management like that MikeW person?
Could you list some customers as examples? I'd like to ping them/test their performance.
What worries me the most is the fact that it's shared hosting. How won't other sites impact mine?
What's the uptime like?

Sure, about to finally get some sleep.. :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep: Just finished a 2 million plus post conversion from vB to xenForo and moved them to one of our servers. So shoot me a PM and I'll be glad to answer those questions when I'm back online in a few hours, mostly because due to privacy even though some clients have said it is ok to use their site as a example site, we still don't post it publicly. As for your other sites, like $3.00-$8.00 more depending on amount of space required.

Top Bottom