Good Enough Blogs

Good Enough Blogs 1.0.44

No permission to download
I think its a good ligth weight blog addon, and eleminating bugs should be "good enough". (y)

I have a german translation ready, if any body has interest. :)

Cool thanks! Can you also fix a display bug with Widget Framework where if I make a widget for latest comments they will go off the side of the screen (when placed in the sidebar)?

How to make BBcodes show on main blogs page?

They work in posts, but in post fragment on main blogs page BB-codes don't work...

And also how to keep in post fragment on main blogs page the formatting of this text that is used in post?

What do you mean with "post fragment" - can you make a screenshot from?

Edit: ok, its early morning here - I see and know what you mean now. ;)

I'm having some issues with permissions for this add-on. I've created a blog which is fine. I can view when I'm logged in. However, when I'm logged out, it's not viewable. The blog section is, but not the actual blog post. I checked the user group permissions for unregistered and the "can view blogs section" is selected. Any ideas or permissions I've missed?

How to make BBcodes show on main blogs page?

They work in posts, but in post fragment on main blogs page BB-codes don't work...

And also how to keep in post fragment on main blogs page the formatting of this text that is used in post?

I could pay if anyone can do it:

- show BB-codes and smiles on main blogs page
- keep blog post formatting on main blogs page

Please contact via private message

Mhm..found an incompatability with Waindigos Self Delete Addon, we´re using for years now:

Code:
Fatal error: Access level to Waindigo_SelfDelete_ControllerPublic_Abstract::_preDispatch() must be public (as in class XfAddOns_Blogs_ControllerPublic_Abstract) in /var/www/vhosts/meineseite.de/httpdocs/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php on line 119

Has anyone fixed this yet or could give me a helping hand?

@Rigel Kentaurus - Thanks for providing this to the community! :) I'm still using the Better Blogs add-on. Is this the same add-on with re-branding? Can I upgrade to this add-on to fix some of the errors I'm receiving running the older version of Better Blogs?

We're currently focusing development time on XF 2.0.
As we´re in the process of preparing a new forum, is there an ETA for 2.0? If within 2/3 months we would wait for 2.0, as we´ld just waste time and money here, I guess..

Top Bottom