Good Enough Blogs

Good Enough Blogs 1.0.44

No permission to download
I still use better blogs 1.041 . Can I download the latest version of better blogs anywhere? Your site seems to be off. Or can I keep all my blog entries when I install good enough blog 1.0.44 @Rigel Kentaurus

It's basically the same code, just now "free". You should be okay to upgrade, but make a backup first!! :)

I understand that i can set maximum length for entries in blog homepage to my desired value.

Please how do i resize category entries and or member's blog entries to have a height of 300px for example.

Maybe I am missing something here, but I have installed it following all the instructions. In my add-ons, I can see it, but I have no way to access it.

How do you start using this to make your own blog?

Got It.... Was a User Group Permission Setting..... Now I can see them and use them..... Very nice free add-on..... Very surprised the original developer could not sell this as it is a very handy add-on feature for people.

I like it that you can make it private as this sure helps with a coulp of different things I want to do with it.

EXCELLENT

Got It.... Was a User Group Permission Setting..... Now I can see them and use them..... Very nice free add-on..... Very surprised the original developer could not sell this as it is a very handy add-on feature for people.

I like it that you can make it private as this sure helps with a coulp of different things I want to do with it.

EXCELLENT
Actually it *was* a paid add-on, one I was going to buy, but the author made it free and re-branded it so here we are. :)

I'm probably not upgrading to XF2 unless I can keep all my current addons and older, but highly custom modded templates.... o_O

Finding this error upon posting a comment:

The following error occurred:
Please type the message you want to reply with

Anyone else?

I use my litle fork from this in my own demo forum. For me it works, for the one or other not complete.

Would someone please tell me where to edit the welcome message? It is on the "My Blog" page. I'm starting a genealogy research forum and it really doesn't fit the site's intent. I've searched through the templates, but I must be missing it. I'd really like to personalise the welcome message. thanks - and that you so much for this addon!!

Top Bottom