Good bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

HWS

Dear Xenforo lovers and community members:

Since all my posts and threads are getting deleted and it seems that Xenforo developers and owners have no interest helping their customers making their decisions (in fact you can't make a serious decision pro Xenforo currently) I will leave this community and no longer take part in it.

We will continue to use Xenforo for our web site, because we have invested several thousand dollars in it. I am disappointed how customers are treated and how this community is managed.

I may come back if the situation will change. Good luck to all of you. And take care.

H.

PS: It would be very nice if this thread would not be deleted or edited. Thank you Slavik and Jake. You have all my respect in trying to still help Xenforo, however it is the wrong way IMHO. But I am sure you are doing it in good faith. Good luck to you also.

I am disappointed how customers are treated and how this community is managed.

I know which threads you are referring to. You're referring to those that are happening once or twice a week and often result in a load of people name calling and being generally disrespectful to everyone. So this community would be managed better if those threads were allowed to exist? Because being disrespectful to each other is constructive and appropriate on a customer support forum?

You're over-reacting and doing the very same emotional offloading that Jake mentioned in one of his earlier posts.

Just deal with it and start doing something constructive with your time such as helping someone new, or releasing a resource or participating in healthy discussion. Don't leave over it, jeez...

Remember the "concerns" thread? I was reporting that thread at least twice a day for the best part of a week because it should have been closed from page 4. It went up to nearly page 30. It was an absolute sewer of a thread that has no place in this environment.

The fact that similar threads started today have been dealt with swiftly is an improvement. We've proved many times before that threads such as those to which you refer are nonconstructive and a waste of time. As they say "this is why we can't have nice things".

As with most moments in my life, I tend to interpret things in terms to cheesey (cheezy?) 80's tunes.
This is all I could come up with. Sorry.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Chris, are you the owner of this forum, or how come you know what ought and what ought not to be?
A reasonable sense of fairness ?
People don't like being fed half truths.

I still love Xenforo software. But I am worried about the future. Things *look* very bad. For those people who have put their trust in Xenforo ... I`m sure they feel hurt and betrayed.

The fact that similar threads started today have been dealt with swiftly is an improvement. We've proved many times before that threads such as those to which you refer are nonconstructive and a waste of time. As they say "this is why we can't have nice things".
You should work for vBulletin. You quack just like them.

P.S. Sorry for being rude. But if you are intolerant to other people's concerns and substantiate your recommendations with a lie, that's what you get.

I know which threads you are referring to. You're referring to those that are happening once or twice a week and often result in a load of people name calling and being generally disrespectful to everyone. So this community would be managed better if those threads were allowed to exist? Because being disrespectful to each other is constructive and appropriate on a customer support forum?

You're over-reacting and doing the very same emotional offloading that Jake mentioned in one of his earlier posts.

Just deal with it and start doing something constructive with your time such as helping someone new, or releasing a resource or participating in healthy discussion. Don't leave over it, jeez...

Remember the "concerns" thread? I was reporting that thread at least twice a day for the best part of a week because it should have been closed from page 4. It went up to nearly page 30. It was an absolute sewer of a thread that has no place in this environment.

^ THIS (y)

For anyone else who wants to make a....

""Oh no, XenForo will not let me troll XenForo and disrespect the community, which happens to be a business site 1st, above anything else""

....type thread and are upset on how it will no longer be allowed and wish to leave because of it.... Please do not slam the door on your way out.

While the staff will not say it... I will.... We will be better without you. Good-bye.

Since all my posts and threads are getting deleted and it seems that Xenforo developers and owners have no interest helping their customers making their decisions (in fact you can't make a serious decision pro Xenforo currently) I will leave this community and no longer take part in it.
I am leaving too. Sad to see this community being turned into unwelcoming and censored place. I see xenforo moderators as robocops now.

....type thread and are upset on how it will no longer be allowed and wish to leave because of it.... Please do not slam the door on your way out.

While the staff will not say it... I will.... We will be better without you. Good-bye.

The thing is that those that are leaving are people who have contributed a great deal to xenforo in a positive way and talking to them like that is very disrespectful.

If you don''t agree with how they feel and think about the current situation and if you can not post without being offensive/rude, then maybe it would be better to not say anything at all.

What this community needs are people who really have xenforo 's best interests at heart and not those who are Yes Man all the time and live in denial like everything is ok. Just my 2 cents.

If you want to leave in denial and pretend like nothing is happening then by all means go ahead. But do not try to dismiss other people concerns and worries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom