Go To Top !

Go To Top ! 2.2.1

No permission to download

cclaerhout

cclaerhout submitted a new resource:

Go To Top ! (version 1.0) - Floating button at the right of the footer helping users to go to the top of the page

GoToTop !
by Cédric CLAERHOUT

Addon Presentation
This addon inserts a floating button at the right of the footer helping users to go to the top of the page
I've seen this addon on many websites and I really like it. Matt Varone, the creator of the Javascript, really did a great job...

Read more about this resource...

Cedric it seems the addon doesn't work with the style "Velor" the button isn't clickable and stays in the background.

Sorry, but you will understand I can't look and do the support for all the styles. I've got only two arms ^^

This is a mistaken on my end. I'm using an addon in firefox (tree tab style) it allows to move the tab bar to the left, right bottom... So the the web page gets a little squished when moving to left or right. It works perfectly, sorry for the false alarm.

cclaerhout updated Go To Top ! with a new update entry:

Version 1.1.2 released

Server Error

copy(./styles/sedo/toTop/ui.totop_black_mini.png): failed to open stream: Permission denied
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. copy() in AddOnInstaller/Model/AddOn.php at line 21
  3. AddOnInstaller_Model_AddOn->addOnInstallerCopyFiles() in AddOnInstaller/Model/AddOn.php at line 18
  4. AddOnInstaller_Model_AddOn->addOnInstallerCopyFiles() in AddOnInstaller/Model/AddOn.php at line 18
  5. AddOnInstaller_Model_AddOn->addOnInstallerCopyFiles() in AddOnInstaller/Model/AddOn.php at line 18
  6. AddOnInstaller_Model_AddOn->addOnInstallerCopyFiles() in AddOnInstaller/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 145
  7. AddOnInstaller_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionAutoUpgrade() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  8. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  9. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/netrider/admin.php at line 13

Server Error

copy(./styles/sedo/toTop/ui.totop_black_mini.png): failed to open stream: Permission denied
  3. AddOnInstaller_Model_AddOn->addOnInstallerCopyFiles() in AddOnInstaller/Model/AddOn.php at line 18
  4. AddOnInstaller_Model_AddOn->addOnInstallerCopyFiles() in AddOnInstaller/Model/AddOn.php at line 18
  5. AddOnInstaller_Model_AddOn->addOnInstallerCopyFiles() in AddOnInstaller/Model/AddOn.php at line 18
  6. AddOnInstaller_Model_AddOn->addOnInstallerCopyFiles() in AddOnInstaller/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 145
  7. AddOnInstaller_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionAutoUpgrade() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  8. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
... mmm I don't understand why Chris addon isn't working here. I've just tried on one of my personal websites and I didn't have any problem. Just use the manual installation then: upload files/import addon.

... mmm I don't understand why Chris addon isn't working here. I've just tried on one of my personal websites and I didn't have any problem. Just use the manual installation then: upload files/import addon.
I've just tried it on two servers and no problem.

Server Error

Have you had problems installing other add-ons using the Add on Installer?

Weird.

So this leads me to think maybe mod_security or something?

I'm only guessing because I've not seen this before unless it's an overarching permissions problem. Which, clearly your permissions are fine because other compatible add-ons work fine.

So this isn't permissions, a bug in this add-on, a bug in my add-on... so I dunno... :confused:

Fix an ugly coding mistake "disabling" your footer template hook in some occasion - sorry for this -

Wondering how to go about disabling this.. My footer breaks terribly when its shown on smaller devices using your plugin..
Im using the footer plugin provided here similar to the XF footer and its not even close to responsive. Actually i suppose a CSS trick would work to.

outside of that. This is by far the best investment ive made regarding my forum since we moved away from vB and found XF. Thanks a ton for providing this for us..

Top Bottom