Go To Top !

Go To Top ! 2.2.1

No permission to download
Cedric - I've been rooting aroudn with the bottom block position for the past few weeks and no matter how low or high I make the number it doesn't seem to make any difference as to where the button stops. Its always at the bottom of the page. Thoughts?
No idea, unless you didn't apply the values to your current style. Any way since you need to contact me for your other issue, I will look both at the same time.

For me everything is working fine on your website (see screenshots): the position can be modified.

Attachments

• test2.webp
    test2.webp
    53.4 KB · Views: 20
  • test1.webp
    test1.webp
    54.5 KB · Views: 16
Is possible to add "down" button when colored buttons enabled? It just shows "up" button. I dont want to use pure css style for see down button. @cclaerhout

cclaerhout updated Go To Top ! with a new update entry:

Version 2.2.1 released

Version 2.2.1 released
  • The 2.2.0 release was published on Github a long time ago. I totally forgot to release it here. Its new options were: Bottom delta & Top delta to control the scroll bottom/top max position
  • Now about this 2.2.1 version. Styles designed by Arty has a similar scroll up/down feature but its position was based on the pageWith element and not the window ; which is very nice with a style...

Read the rest of this update entry...

You seem to have forgotten to change the version number in xml to 2.2.1
Oh yes, you've right, to be honest, I totally had forgotten a version 2.2.0 was already existed a few months ago so I did a second one before seeing that the original file content was not the same on Github... which made me manually merge mods. I'm going to update this but only on Github ; lazy to repack the archive here. Sorry for those who are using installer with auto update feature.

@cclaerhout - the bottom/ top delta option doesn't change anything. I used px also. Any thoughts? Id like to move it up a bit.
Since I've tested this feature yesterday, I'm pretty confident it's working. Note that the bottom/top delta are not about the trigger position but about the max scrolling position. For the trigger position, check the block position options. If it's still not working, be sure to have refreshed your browser cache to update the JS.

Last edited:
Since I've tested this feature yesterday, I'm pretty confident it's working. Note that the bottom/top delta are not about the trigger position but about the max scrolling position. For the trigger position, check the block position options. If it's still not working, be sure to have refreshed your browser cache to update the JS.
I am trying to move the button itself a bit higher.

I am trying to move the button itself a bit higher.
Yes, the block setting worked, thanks.

Top Bottom