Genesis - Open Source Style Framework

Genesis - Open Source Style Framework 1.0.0 Beta 1

No permission to download
He's created a new resource for the old one, keeping the reviews he had on this one for some reason. You would have thought he just create a new one for the genesis add on. o_O
I wasn't really planning on having to release a standalone version. Never had such bad feedback for releasing an improved version of an add-on that I've had to re-release a cut-back version.

Jon W updated Genesis by Waindigo (formerly Last Post Avatar by Waindigo) with a new update entry:

Version 1.0.2 released

New features:
  • Added style property to show avatar on account tab and set height of avatar.
  • Added style property to fix logo block if navigation is fixed.
  • Style properties now also apply to Admin Control Panel (where appropriate).
  • Added style property to pre-load selected Google Fonts on all pages.
  • Added style property to resize the 10 most common default font sizes at every location on your site.
  • Removed breadcrumb style properties. These will be included in...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi Jon, I get this error when trying to install your mod: The existing data required by the data writer could not be found.

Hi Jon, I get this error when trying to install your mod: The existing data required by the data writer could not be found.
I'm unable to replicate this issue. Are you performing an upgrade or installing from scratch? Did you have any of these add-ons installed previously: Last Post Avatar by Waindigo, Appearance by Waindigo or Template Modifications by Waindigo?

I'm unable to replicate this issue. Are you performing an upgrade or installing from scratch? Did you have any of these add-ons installed previously: Last Post Avatar by Waindigo, Appearance by Waindigo or Template Modifications by Waindigo?
I has Last Post Avatar by Waindigo before I install Genesis 1.0.1. After install Genesis 1.0.1, Last Post Avatar by Waindigo was gone.

That was not a good idea...

Server Error
Argument 2 passed to BannedAvatar_Waindigo_LastPostAvatar_Model_Node::_getAvatarInfoForUsers() must be of the type array, none given, called in /var/www/html/library/Waindigo/LastPostAvatar/Extend/XenForo/Model/Node.php on line 59 and defined

Jon, I got the following error immediately upon install:

Callback Waindigo_Genesis_Listener_FileHealthCheck::fileHealthCheck is invalid (Invalid Class).

This is a first install of Genesis and I have Last Post Avatar already installed.
Hope this helps.

After install addon-Waindigo_LastPostAvatar-1.1.8d, Last Post Avatar works again.
And where do we go from here so that I can install Genesis well?

Jon, I got the following error immediately upon install:

Callback Waindigo_Genesis_Listener_FileHealthCheck::fileHealthCheck is invalid (Invalid Class).

This is a first install of Genesis and I have Last Post Avatar already installed.
Hope this helps.
And where do we go from here so that I can install Genesis well?
Both issues sound like you haven't uploaded all the files correctly. Are you using an add-on installer?

Top Bottom