Genesis - Open Source Style Framework

Genesis - Open Source Style Framework 1.0.0 Beta 1

No permission to download
I found a very annoying bug.
I don't know why but it seems it has to do with this:

Style properties are also applied to the Admin Control Panel.

When I go to my ACP, and go to the "Users" page (ACP -> Users)), there is a problem with scrolling.
On my 27'' display, there I don't need scrolling because the monitor is able to show the whole "Users" page.
But on my laptop, I found this strange bug. It keeps going down and up, when I try to scroll, so can't scroll down.

Why scrolling? On the left sidebar, on bottom there are those "user upgrades" pages. To see them I have to scroll down, but can't if this add-on is enabled.

I get this error when trying to Import my Xenforo Database into mysql

Code:
#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'INSERT INTO `xf_phrase` VALUES (20318,0,'option_waindigo_genesis_lastPostTitleMa' at line 2

When I go to my ACP, and go to the "Users" page (ACP -> Users)), there is a problem with scrolling.
On my 27'' display, there I don't need scrolling because the monitor is able to show the whole "Users" page.
But on my laptop, I found this strange bug. It keeps going down and up, when I try to scroll, so can't scroll down.
Can confirm this, same behaviour in my ACP.

Another bug: once an add-on is selected in the phrases section in ACP it's not possible to switch back to default ("unspecified").

And maybe another one:
the logo does not disappear of it's height is > 50px.

normal header:
upload_2015-2-8_20-44-45.webp

while scrolling:
upload_2015-2-8_20-45-24.webp

with navigation on top:
upload_2015-2-8_20-46-27.webp

The height of the header logo is 140px, only "Fixed header" is activated.

Any ideas how this could be solved ?

Genesis updated Genesis - Open Source Style Framework with a new update entry:

Version 1.0.0 Beta 1 released

Genesis is now being released as an open-source, collaborative project, and today we are releasing the first beta.

As the add-on ID has now changed, this add-on will need to be installed as a new add-on. Installing this add-on will uninstall Genesis by Waindigo.

Details of all the style properties and other features of this add-on can be found on the resource description page for this add-on.

The very latest version of this add-on can now always be downloaded from the Genesis GitHub...

Read the rest of this update entry...

All the details about who has contributed to the project can be found on the GitHub page for this project:
https://github.com/genesis11/Genesis

Beta 1 was created by me, but I've opened it up to others to contribute as I don't have the time to maintain this project any more, although I will still be contributing when I can.

Don´t work for me

93d0947d0c1428c25a8743875bafb583.png

Hi, I was looking for a real-life usage of this addon. Anyone has a site they're using it on who would like to share?

Also, I've read some comments here that once the addon makes changes, they are not reverting to the original if you uninstall or disable? Can this be confirmed?

Many thanks!

Andre

wcQKdDz.png

Just installed this over the old genesis... I think the thumbnails thread by waindigo is still installed too but if I disable it it doesn't fix the duplicate avatar thing... Any idea on how to fix this?

Top Bottom