Genesis - Open Source Style Framework

Genesis - Open Source Style Framework 1.0.0 Beta 1

No permission to download
Hi,

I've got this error when I try to install it : Waindigo_Listener_InitDependencies::initDependencies est invalide (Class invalide).

Any solution ?

Hi,

I've got this error when I try to install it : Waindigo_Listener_InitDependencies::initDependencies est invalide (Class invalide).

Any solution ?
Make sure you have copied all of the files correctly, I would try re-uploading them to your server and trying again.

Reactions: QNK
@Waindigo

I recommend you remove the margin-left: -7px; It really doesnt work well with some themes and imo does not help having it there.

.nodeLastPost a.avatar img

Message me back so I know if you've decided to remove it, otherwise I gotta add a rule to all my products.

After update add-on file check report error:

library/Waindigo/Listener/LoadClass.php
File does not contain expected contents.

I think this is a great mod - but IMO it would be even better if we could easily apply it conditionally to different styles - ie, yes on some, no on others - rather than it being installed by default on all styles.

@Waindigo got a weird problem with this addon and widget framework compatibility. I spoke with XF already and he thinks its on your end. Let me know what you think:

CapturFiles.webp

See how the avatars on the right side aren't displaying properly within the widget?

Hi,

I just purchased a forum that was running Xf 1.2 with a very old version of your plugin. I updated XF to the latest version and the plugin just started giving little green check marks, so I went to update that. I didn't read the direction good enough I guess because I ended up with TWO "?" Marks side by side.

I then used the uninstall procedure to remove the plugin from XF and delete the directory(s) with an FTP program. The plugin is removed but I'm back to one (1) question mark. I just want to get back to no question markets so I can start over... lol

Thanks so much,
Tim

Attachments

• question-marks-screen-shot.webp
    question-marks-screen-shot.webp
    62.8 KB · Views: 217
Hi,

I just purchased a forum that was running Xf 1.2 with a very old version of your plugin. I updated XF to the latest version and the plugin just started giving little green check marks, so I went to update that. I didn't read the direction good enough I guess because I ended up with TWO "?" Marks side by side.

I then used the uninstall procedure to remove the plugin from XF and delete the directory(s) with an FTP program. The plugin is removed but I'm back to one (1) question mark. I just want to get back to no question markets so I can start over... lol

Thanks so much,
Tim
If you've removed the add-on then it is nothing directly to do with this add-on. Probably a previous version of this add-on didn't work with your custom style and your template had to be modified to get it to work, while the latest version of this add-on DOES work with that style (hence the 2 question marks).

Same issues here
a6b0897577b121bf0694bcd051512e98.png

Jon W updated Genesis by Waindigo (formerly Last Post Avatar by Waindigo) with a new update entry:

Version 1.0.0 released

New features:
  • Last Post Avatar by Waindigo is now Genesis by Waindigo, a brand new style framework including a selection of style properties and modifications including the very popular Last Post Avatar style modification. Please install this as a new add-on and your existing Last Post Avatar by Waindigo add-on will be uninstalled automatically. Happy new year!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Please note that the initial release of this add-on included the wrong default values for some of the style properties. Please re-download to get the new default values. Thanks.

I'm using UI.X framework for most of these additional functions, can they be disabled somewhere?

Top Bottom