Genesis - Open Source Style Framework

Genesis - Open Source Style Framework 1.0.0 Beta 1

No permission to download
Please don't use the 1.o.2 code. It is not supported.
Look for the template files with _replace in their title (the one you need is waindigo_node_forum_replace_last_post_avatar). These templates contain the code which is replaced. In your style that doesn't work, you should edit this template to match the code in the node_forum_level_2 template. Note, however, that this needs to be an EXACT copy and that you also need to remove the conditional statements.

Thanks for the clear instructions!

Just had to change the div class in waindigo_node_forum_replace_last_post_avatar and waindigo_node_forum_avatar_last_post_avatar :)

Hmmmmm...

I get this with xenFracture_Light:
xRb1sG.png

Any help?

Looks like you have to disable the "Xeno Node CSS" option for this theme, to have it show properly....

thanks for this great addon!

is there anyway to increase the thumbnail size for forum view only and keep default size for thread view?

thanks for this great addon!

is there anyway to increase the thumbnail size for forum view only and keep default size for thread view?
Glad you like it. You should be able to do it with a template edit. Alternatively, send me a private message to discuss cost for adding this as a full feature.

This modification may have a conflict when used with this modification
http://xenforo.com/community/threads/******-thread-tag.30665

Although I personally do not understand as to why

Waindigo updated Add User Avatar to Last Post by Waindigo with a new update entry:

Version 1.0.5 released

Bug fixes:
  • No longer produces an error when used in conjunction with [******] Thread tag 1.0. Note that last post avatars still do not appear in the tags screen of this add-on.
  • Reduced maximum letter count of thread title from default 30 to 25 on forum view to avoid losing parts of thread title (and for better compatibility with older browsers).

Read the rest of this update entry...

You're welcome. I don't think the conflict was my fault though!
In all truth, I'm very sure it wasn't. It's why I kept trying to post that issue in "his modification" thread. ;)

Honestly was starting to think no one was supporting that release (still don't think anyone is and he seems to have gone "poof" from here).

So you've gone way beyond and above what could ever be expected and for this I really do thank you. :cool:

Please don't use the 1.o.2 code. It is not supported.
Look for the template files with _replace in their title (the one you need is waindigo_node_forum_replace_last_post_avatar). These templates contain the code which is replaced. In your style that doesn't work, you should edit this template to match the code in the node_forum_level_2 template. Note, however, that this needs to be an EXACT copy and that you also need to remove the conditional statements.

I just copied and pasted everything form node_forum_level_2 into _node_forum_replace_last_post_avatar. The code in node_forums_level_2 exactly matches _node_forum_replace etc etc and it broke my entire template.

I just copied and pasted everything form node_forum_level_2 into _node_forum_replace_last_post_avatar. The code in node_forums_level_2 exactly matches _node_forum_replace etc etc and it broke my entire template.
Are your site templates quite heavily modified? If so, you need to be careful and rather than just copy and paste huge chunks of code from one template to another, you will have to work out which bits need replacing.

Perhaps you could paste your node_forum_level_2 template?

Also getting default avatars, and downloaded latest version.

Only on forum view though.

Also??
I have added this to the list of Bug Reports at:
http://www.waindigo.com/threads/getting-default-avatars.26/

If you have any further details on this bug that may help to fix it, please post them there.
hey this is broken on my skin xenfracture . i asked john the xenstyles.com owner and he said: Sorry, I don't support 3rd party mods. You would need to ask the creator of the mod itself.
so i was wondering if you can make it work on xenfracture skin or tell me how i can fix it because i love this skin !topicsgone.webp

hey this is broken on my skin xenfracture . i asked john the xenstyles.com owner and he said: Sorry, I don't support 3rd party mods. You would need to ask the creator of the mod itself.
so i was wondering if you can make it work on xenfracture skin or tell me how i can fix it because i love this skin !View attachment 30352
I am happy to help, but there would be a charge for this service. Please send me a private conversation message.

Top Bottom