Genesis - Open Source Style Framework

Genesis - Open Source Style Framework 1.0.0 Beta 1

No permission to download
This new update broke last avatars. Avatars show but only as question marks. Uninstalling and reinstalling the old one.
Same here, did reinstall it but the avatars are not appearing anymore.
Should be fixed now. I forgot that I'd updated some of the templates.

Sorry for the double post, but here's a pic of what I was talking about with the doubled up avatar.
Thanks for the screen-shot. I will fix this for the next version.

Have upgraded to 1.04 but unfortunately it's not showing all users avatars on the forum/category list. Uninstalled and re-uploaded the files, same problem sadly.

Have upgraded to 1.04 but unfortunately it's not showing all users avatars on the forum/category list. Uninstalled and re-uploaded the files, same problem sadly.

Can you give more details? Do you have a link or a screenshot? I am having trouble replicating your issue.

Well latest version works on all my styles but the main one. Funny because if i install 1.0.2 it works fine on all of them :(

Any chance of getting them to show on "What's New?"

No at this stage I assume Waindigo won't be. He has stated for previous mods he's done that as this one was done as a paid mod that was allowed to be released publically any extra work will need to be paid for.

Having said that if we get enough people interested in it we could all chip-in to have it done :).

I think i have a template problem with 1.0.4, it can't show avatars in my forum list but it works in the thread list of a board. I suppose it's a template problem because it only happens with a particular style.
1.0.2 works but i see in 1.0.4 there have been template changes, would it be possible for me to revert to 1.0.2 templates using the new updated code of 1.0.4 somehow?

Uninstall 1.04, copies the 1.02 files back over and install - that's the only way I know how to do it, no revert feature as far as I'm aware.

Uninstall 1.04, copies the 1.02 files back over and install - that's the only way I know how to do it, no revert feature as far as I'm aware.
Well i don't want to downgrade to 1.0.2 code, i would like to use the templates code from 1.0.2, i tried but it doesn't work, there is an empty space instead of the avatar, i guess can't just copy & paste it.

Well i don't want to downgrade to 1.0.2 code, i would like to use the templates code from 1.0.2, i tried but it doesn't work, there is an empty space instead of the avatar, i guess can't just copy & paste it.
Please don't use the 1.o.2 code. It is not supported.
Look for the template files with _replace in their title (the one you need is waindigo_node_forum_replace_last_post_avatar). These templates contain the code which is replaced. In your style that doesn't work, you should edit this template to match the code in the node_forum_level_2 template. Note, however, that this needs to be an EXACT copy and that you also need to remove the conditional statements.

Okay I tested this out and last post avatars now works with thread thumbnails addon on my site.

Top Bottom