Game Servers [Deleted]

I've updated but my Arma 3 servers wouldn't show correctly once I'd changed them to 'Armed Assault 3' servers, I've had to revert them to source servers but they work correctly now.

I've updated but my Arma 3 servers wouldn't show correctly once I'd changed them to 'Armed Assault 3' servers, I've had to revert them to source servers but they work correctly now.
Sorry, just saw your message.. for some reason I didn't get notified via email.

If you want, I can look into this if you let me know (reply or PM) the server IP address and port.

I'm having these errors.

#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'fwrite(): send ...', '/home2/darkages...', 523, Array)
#1 /home2/darkages/public_html/library/GameServers/GameQ/GameQ.php(523): fwrite(Resource id #44, '???? 0@')
#2 /home2/darkages/public_html/library/GameServers/GameQ/GameQ.php(460): GameQ->requestLinear(Array)
#3 /home2/darkages/public_html/library/GameServers/Model/Server.php(102): GameQ->requestData()
#4 /home2/darkages/public_html/library/GameServers/CronEntry/Update.php(18): GameServers_Model_Server->updateAllActiveServers()
#5 [internal function]: GameServers_CronEntry_Update::updateServers(Array)
#6 /home2/darkages/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Cron.php(356): call_user_func(Array, Array)
#7 /home2/darkages/public_html/library/XenForo/Deferred/Cron.php(24): XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry(Array)
#8 /home2/darkages/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(256): XenForo_Deferred_Cron->execute(Array, Array, 7.99999713898, '')
#9 /home2/darkages/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(390): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 7.99999713898, '', false)
#10 /home2/darkages/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(335): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
#11 /home2/darkages/public_html/deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#12 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(39) "http://darkagesurvival.com/deferred.php"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(4) {
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(28) "/admin.php?logs/server-error"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

I've read all through this topic and it seems like every time it was an issue with ports being closed, so I contacted my host (xFHost) and they said it was closed, and opened it, however I still get the error.
Any ideas? I'm kinda nooby with forums/web stuff. Layman terms appreciated.

Working off query port : 25567

I'm having these errors.

#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'fwrite(): send ...', '/home2/darkages...', 523, Array)

I've read all through this topic and it seems like every time it was an issue with ports being closed, so I contacted my host (xFHost) and they said it was closed, and opened it, however I still get the error.
Any ideas? I'm kinda nooby with forums/web stuff. Layman terms appreciated.

Working off query port : 25567

The actual error message is truncated (see red bolded part), can you post the entire message?

In any case, have you tried reading the FAQ?
http://xenforo.com/community/resources/game-servers.2652/field?field=faq

It also might be worth asking your host to look at their server logs (e.g. for php, firewall, etc) to see where it's being blocked

Am I missing a permission setting somewhere? I cant get the block to display to everyone. I would like registered and unregistered members to see the block. I cant find a permission setting anywhere.

Am I missing a permission setting somewhere? I cant get the block to display to everyone. I would like registered and unregistered members to see the block. I cant find a permission setting anywhere.
It doesn't use any sort of permission system and so it should work fine. Which method are you using to display the block (e.g. widget framework)?

Great :) . Is the addon going under ssl? My forum runs with https

Thx for your support :)
It should work using whatever xenforo/http configuration you're using. I'm fairly sure it/gameq doesn't make any HTTP/HTTPS connections outside of the site (rather php sockets) and so I don't think having a SSL site will cause any issues.

It's work perfect :)

One question , I hope you understand it:)

What I must do to styling the game server box in xenporta . I will see it horizontally .. First the icon of game
Above the name , above the slots and on the end above the join button . Can you tell me what I must do ?

It's work perfect :)

One question , I hope you understand it:)

What I must do to styling the game server box in xenporta . I will see it horizontally .. First the icon of game
Above the name , above the slots and on the end above the join button . Can you tell me what I must do ?
Good to hear :)

So you're asking how to customise how it looks? Try looking at the templates. They all start with "gameservers" (without the quotes) or "EWRblock_GameServers". There's only 5 templates (including one css template) and so you should be able to find what you need.

If you're asking how to change the game icon, you can do it by editing each game server in the server listing in the admin control panel. It's probably worth checking out the options if you haven't already too:
http://site.com/admin.php?options/list/gameservers_options

i have change the icon :-) thx

but with the customise look is hard ....

other questions from my members: is it posible the show the player name ?

Top Bottom