Resource icon

[tl] Game Server Listing [Paid] 3.0.0

No permission to buy ($25.00)
It would be great if you could link a node to a game server.

cUFavwK.png

Last edited:
I appreciate your efforts but this kind of addon is ok but I want something a bit more robust maybe you can spruce it up a tiny bit with a way for users to use the query with some code to create HTML widgets?

I've played around with GameQ files and I know there is a way to show Map Pic with players it's been done many times since early 2002 with other addons for PHPNuke! I know LGSL is a great example of how simple you can create simple HTML Widgets! And I know @silence had been working on something like the great vBGamEz addon based in LGSL for vBulletin!

I know there is a way to show Map Pic with players

What exactly are you looking for? Just a picture of the map - like GameTracker? Unfortunately, A2S_INFO does not provide that kind of thing.

The way services like GameTracker get map pictures is by having them taken in-game. So, for non-standard maps, you'll be expected to take screenshots of each of them individually.

Last edited:
What exactly are you looking for? Just a picture of the map - like GameTracker? Unfortunately, A2S_INFO does not provide that kind of thing.

The way services like GameTracker get map pictures is by having them taken in-game. So, for non-standard maps, you'll be expected to take screenshots of each of them individually.

Is it really that hard to go in a game take a screen shot? I been hosting game servers since 1997 and really you don't host every map ever made for CSS or TF2 you usually choose 12-20 not every map ever made because they are not always compatible with the latest engine update!

The author doesn't have to make map pics! Just need to follow a folder hierarchy and like with LGSL he can set a page where it shows where the map pics should be based on the game or mod. For instance Steam based for map pics these days are in /maps/source/game or mod/ simple.

Is it really that hard to go in a game take a screen shot? I been hosting game servers since 1997 and really you don't host every map ever made for CSS or TF2 you usually choose 12-20 not every map ever made because they are not always compatible with the latest engine update!

No, it's not particularly "hard". But, since you mentioned that you know it's possible to have map photos, I figured I'd just clarify that this isn't something you can realistically do automatically with any of the protocols that GameQ supports.

No, it's not particularly "hard". But, since you mentioned that you know it's possible to have map photos, I figured I'd just clarify that this isn't something you can realistically do automatically with any of the protocols that GameQ supports.

I don't think anyone with the tiniest bit of common sense would expect a query addon to make map pics

Top Bottom