Add-on Game Server Listing Plugin [PAID]

John L.

Hi All,

I am looking for a capable developer that would be willing to work on a game server listing addon for XenForo 2.0. I have a project scope document prepared if you're interested. At the moment, my budget is $200 USD. If you're interested in taking on this project, please PM me and I'll share the document with you.

Unfortunately, my budget is not negotiable at this time (Holidays and all). You are welcome to release the project as a paid add-on in order to recoup any money if that works as well.

Looking forward to working with one of you! Thanks for your time!

Hi All,

I am looking for a capable developer that would be willing to work on a game server listing addon for XenForo 2.0. I have a project scope document prepared if you're interested. At the moment, my budget is $200 USD. If you're interested in taking on this project, please PM me and I'll share the document with you.

Unfortunately, my budget is not negotiable at this time (Holidays and all). You are welcome to release the project as a paid add-on in order to recoup any money if that works as well.

@silence I think was working on one which may be released for XF2, though I am unsure if plans have changed.

Hi All,

Can you please share your scope document with us?

Top Bottom