Resource icon

[tl] Game Server Listing [Paid] 3.0.0

No permission to buy ($25.00)
Chrome. I checked in firefox and it loads perfectly. Seems like there is an issue with chrome?
I had issues with Chrome recently found out the auto update feature didn’t update might not hurt to check it’s in the settings about when you check your version if it’s not up to date it will update when you check the version.

After some debugging I found that 99.9% of my previous Squad.php was unnecessary. The following attachment will work perfectly.

Attachments

No no, the config for some unknown reason included a port difference setting that breaks the query. How about you test it yourself :).

Does this support most games, or is there a specific list? I won't be able to get for a month or two probably, but I have an Minecraft server planned, and an ARK Survival server currently running.

Good stuff on the refresh command, but I would make separate user permissions:
  1. Can view server listing page
  2. Can view server details page
  3. Can refresh server details
I would move these permissions into their own groupings. It was hard to find the refresh permission.

What else is supported?
I think almost servers was added. In the library support above 70 games yet :D

Good stuff on the refresh command, but I would make separate user permissions:
  1. Can view server listing page
  2. Can view server details page
  3. Can refresh server details
I would move these permissions into their own groupings. It was hard to find the refresh permission.
I will separate there permissions on next release :D

I'm trying to add a Garry's Mod server, and I've activated it, but I keep getting the same error of

Oops! We can into some problems.
Selected game not enabled or not existed.

I've installed it, and it shows it there, but I can't add any servers for it. I've tried on both chrome and firefox browsers.

I'm trying to add a Garry's Mod server, and I've activated it, but I keep getting the same error of

Oops! We can into some problems.
Selected game not enabled or not existed.

I've installed it, and it shows it there, but I can't add any servers for it. I've tried on both chrome and firefox browsers.
Have you choose from auto suggestion dropdown?

It didn't give an auto suggestion dropdown, but it ended up working eventually. Nothing changed, I just left it alone for a few hours and came back to it and it worked fine lol
The auto complete contains some hidden data so if you manual enter the game name, it's not work.

Top Bottom