Game Servers [Deleted]

hi @ceribik

can you update the box for xenporta 2 ??

I can not get the current version 1.0.4 to work with xenporta 2 as well.

I will definitely purchase this add-on if it gains XenPorta 2 support.

Lol I see everyone's looking for the same thing I was looking for regarding XenPorta2 block update... I imagine it's not that big of an issue just some coding changes from block to widget? Was looking at the difference between XenPorta 2 MedioRecent.php and XenPorta Gameserver.php seems they are close... But not know anymore than that... Was afraid to recode it didn't want to screw anything on my site up...
Ok, I've added a widget for XenPorta 2 :)

Were can we download the update?
I've got no mail orso..

Regards,
Have you checked your spam folder?

It can be downloaded from the site you bought it from. You could also try the original download link you received when you first purchased the addon (not sure if that will work).

I've recently moved to self-hosted LAMP stack and the plugin is no longer working. You have any tips for me?
  • Firewall outbound policy is accept; inbound, an exception for port was made.
  • PHP sockets support enabled
  • PHP sockets support UDP/TCP streams
  • No errors anywhere, just 0/0

I've spent the better part of this day trying to figure it out, fresh out of ideas. Maybe another head can help. :)

I've recently moved to self-hosted LAMP stack and the plugin is no longer working. You have any tips for me?
  • Firewall outbound policy is accept; inbound, an exception for port was made.
  • PHP sockets support enabled
  • PHP sockets support UDP/TCP streams
  • No errors anywhere, just 0/0

I've spent the better part of this day trying to figure it out, fresh out of ideas. Maybe another head can help. :)
Have you checked the PHP error log?

Game servers on same machine as the website??

CURL Enabled??

If not on same machine make sure all Query ports of the game servers are open...

Also check the game server logs see if your website service is getting blocked by the IP address from the Gameserver Addon query

Lesson: Make sure your stupid GUI is properly adding firewall rules!

My panel was adding the rule properly, but it was accepting inbound destination port 27015. It needs to be inbound source port 27015 for the query to reach PHP.

Top Bottom