i have include with <xen:include template="gameservers_template" />
but get this:
gserver.webp

would you add arma2 and 3?

and what is my misstake?
i have include with <xen:include template="gameservers_template" />
but get this:
View attachment 99266
Can you PM me one of the server's info as well as the PayPal email you used?

I think this might be due to a change in the ARMA server query protocol but I think it can be fixed relatively quickly.

Can you PM me one of the server's info as well as the PayPal email you used?

I think this might be due to a change in the ARMA server query protocol but I think it can be fixed relatively quickly.
what do you a mean with servers info?

Is anybody able to get this working that is using GoDaddy as hosting? They won't even talk to me about ports or sockets. Any suggestions?

15000 Or 15001
Not port. Protocol. In any case, I think it uses a custom one and so it's probably not supported by GameQ. You could try the previous game server types though:

Unreal Tournament 2004
Unreal Tournament 3
Unreal Tournament

Is it possible to add in a check box to disable the query? I'm working through issues with hosting so I don't want to disable the add-on because my users still use it, but I am going to keep getting errors every second until I resolve the issue.

Is it possible to add in a check box to disable the query? I'm working through issues with hosting so I don't want to disable the add-on because my users still use it, but I am going to keep getting errors every second until I resolve the issue.
You could disable the xenforo cron job for it.

After getting our host to open ports it's no longer logging errors but it's not showing player count :/
Can you let me know the game server types and IP+ports you are trying to use? I don't see it on your site.

What would I need to edit to bring in info like current map, location etc.
You would have to edit the database table and corresponding DataWriter, as well as the Server model, and the relevant template for displaying it.

Can you let me know the game server types and IP+ports you are trying to use? I don't see it on your site.

You would have to edit the database table and corresponding DataWriter, as well as the Server model, and the relevant template for displaying it.

KillingFloor - 81.19.209.30:7707
Query: 7717

Top Bottom