Game Servers [Deleted]

Hi, I'm not sure how to add this to the sidebar? You say I need to "include the template", IDK what that means...

EDIT:

Okay I've used [bD] Framework, but now it's on the sidebar of every page BUT the homepage, where it's most important. Help? :P

Last edited:
Hi, I'm not sure how to add this to the sidebar? You say I need to "include the template", IDK what that means...

EDIT:

Okay I've used [bD] Framework, but now it's on the sidebar of every page BUT the homepage, where it's most important. Help? :p
What do you mean by homepage? You mean the forum index or a portal like XenPorta?

If it's the forum index, it should be showing there by default with the Widget framework. You could try setting position to "forum_list" or "all" (without the quotes) in the options for the Game Servers widget.

If you're talking about XenPorta, you should follow those instructions in the readme and those given by XenPorta for installing new blocks.

Last edited:
Hi can you add this game space engineers?
Since Space Engineers uses the source query protocol, it is natively supported.

All you need to do is set the server type to "source server". I've tested this and it should work.

In the next release I'll probably make a dedicated option for it.

Last edited:
Having an issue with adding Rust to the server list it will end up not querying the amount of players in the game.
Also I'm not exactly sure what the join url is, when you are in Rust in the console to connect you type: net.connect IP:port

Having an issue with adding Rust to the server list it will end up not querying the amount of players in the game.
Also I'm not exactly sure what the join url is, when you are in Rust in the console to connect you type: net.connect IP:port
You're using different client and query ports in the options right? If so, try setting the game server type to "source server". If it works, then the issue is just a compatibility bug with GameQ.

As for the join URL, is it possible to directly join a rust server from out of the game? Or through the steam browser? If not, then you can't really have a join URL then.

You're using different client and query ports in the options right? If so, try setting the game server type to "source server". If it works, then the issue is just a compatibility bug with GameQ.

As for the join URL, is it possible to directly join a rust server from out of the game? Or through the steam browser? If not, then you can't really have a join URL then.
Yea still not querying :/

hi @ceribik

can you update the box for xenporta 2 ??

I can not get the current version 1.0.4 to work with xenporta 2 as well.
Upon further review, it seems that XenPorta 2 is a separate and non-free addon for $40. Unfortunately, this means I can't really develop a block for it as I have no means of testing it without buying it.

I might be able supply an untested/unsupported block for XenPorta 2 but that will require documentation of the new block system from @Jaxel

Well you ever need to test your addon XenPorta 2 let me know, I make yeah a site and give ya admin to it.
I looked at the video documentation and it seems I'd need to use the addon to actually begin creating the widget (block). In addition to that, I would likely need file access to the library/EWRporta2/Widget folder, and maybe library/EWRporta2 too.

Upon further review, it seems that XenPorta 2 is a separate and non-free addon for $40. Unfortunately, this means I can't really develop a block for it as I have no means of testing it without buying it.

I might be able supply an untested/unsupported block for XenPorta 2 but that will require documentation of the new block system from @Jaxel
You can Test it on my Testforum when you like @ceribik

Last edited:
Lol I see everyone's looking for the same thing I was looking for regarding XenPorta2 block update... I imagine it's not that big of an issue just some coding changes from block to widget? Was looking at the difference between XenPorta 2 MedioRecent.php and XenPorta Gameserver.php seems they are close... But not know anymore than that... Was afraid to recode it didn't want to screw anything on my site up...

Still waiting on this before I can start:

I looked at the video documentation and it seems I'd need to use the addon to actually begin creating the widget (block). In addition to that, I would likely need file access to the library/EWRporta2/Widget folder, and maybe library/EWRporta2 too.

Top Bottom