Game Servers [Deleted]

That means it could not connect to the servers you added. Did you add the correct details (including ports)?

As far as a I can see.

for this server http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/212.38.163.77:2302/

I've set
server type: DayZ SA
host: 212.38.163.77
port: 2502
query port: 2512
max players: 0

I can't see where I've gone wrong.

--edit--
i've just noticed that gametracker is using a different port from what my host says is the correct one.

Hello.

I am experiencing an issue with this addon. The servers I add do not appear at all on the Portal block, and they do not seem to be updating properly. I am checking with my webhoster now to see if I meet the requirements, but to clarify, what does this error point to?

Code:
fwrite(): send of 9 bytes failed with errno=1 Operation not permitted

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
fwrite() in GameServers/GameQ/GameQ.php at line 618
GameQ->sendChallenge() in GameServers/GameQ/GameQ.php at line 583
GameQ->requestMulti() in GameServers/GameQ/GameQ.php at line 454
GameQ->requestData() in GameServers/Model/Server.php at line 96
GameServers_Model_Server->updateAllActiveServers() in GameServers/ControllerAdmin.php at line 131
GameServers_ControllerAdmin->actionUpdate() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/vchoi94/public_html/hl2rp/admin.php at line 13

Hello.

I am experiencing an issue with this addon. The servers I add do not appear at all on the Portal block, and they do not seem to be updating properly. I am checking with my webhoster now to see if I meet the requirements, but to clarify, what does this error point to?

Code:
fwrite(): send of 9 bytes failed with errno=1 Operation not permitted

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
fwrite() in GameServers/GameQ/GameQ.php at line 618
GameQ->sendChallenge() in GameServers/GameQ/GameQ.php at line 583
GameQ->requestMulti() in GameServers/GameQ/GameQ.php at line 454
GameQ->requestData() in GameServers/Model/Server.php at line 96
GameServers_Model_Server->updateAllActiveServers() in GameServers/ControllerAdmin.php at line 131
GameServers_ControllerAdmin->actionUpdate() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/vchoi94/public_html/hl2rp/admin.php at line 13

This is an issue with either the ports being blocked by the host, or the function itself (fwrite) being blocked. You will probably have to ask the host to open the ports you need for each server. Someone had the same issue earlier, and it may help you:

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/game-servers-paid.64955/page-2#post-686211

This is an issue with either the ports being blocked by the host, or the function itself (fwrite) being blocked. You will probably have to ask the host to open the ports you need for each server. Someone had the same issue earlier, and it may help you:

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/game-servers-paid.64955/page-2#post-686211
Thank you for your very fast reply! Is there another way to approach solving this without having to add permissions for each port?

I aim to please :)

Well your host could just allow you access to all ports. I don't think there is anything else you can do other than to move to a host without such restrictions.

Man.. I've been having many second opinions about staying with my current host, but I suppose I will have to ask them what is possible. Thank you very much ceribik, I will be sure to leave a review once I have it in working order :)

I aim to please :)

Well your host could just allow you access to all ports. I don't think there is anything else you can do other than to move to a host without such restrictions.
So, I am on shared hosting with GoDaddy (I know, I know..) and they won't seem to budge on opening ports. Their support team wasn't very informative, but after 20 minutes of saying "It's the extension." they told me that the port is blocked and that they cannot open it for any reason. I'm not sure if http://xenforo.com/community/threads/game-servers-paid.64955/page-2#post-686211 was on shared hosting either, but he seemed to get them to open that port.

Is there any work around that you know of? I am indeed on PHP 5.4 and the fwrite operation works.

Is there any work around that you know of? I am indeed on PHP 5.4 and the fwrite operation works.
Not really. The ports are everything. Without them being open, it's literally impossible to directly communicate with your (game) servers.

There are alternatives other than this addon. For instance, you could use those gametracker images that show server status, but it's not the same as the addon obviously.

Not really. The ports are everything. Without them being open, it's literally impossible to directly communicate with your (game) servers.

There are alternatives other than this addon. For instance, you could use those gametracker images that show server status, but it's not the same as the addon obviously.
It's not the same at all :(. I suppose I'll hold onto this addon until I have my VPS.
Thanks! This was a great learning experience.

Hi there, when I go to list servers I get the following error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '[' in /xxxxxxxxxxxxx/library/GameServers/Model/Server.php on line 49

Hi there, when I go to list servers I get the following error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '[' in /xxxxxxxxxxxxx/library/GameServers/Model/Server.php on line 49
This is a regression in the latest release (for PHP 5.3 users).

Open up library/GameServers/Model/Server.php

Find lines 49-52:

PHP:
        if (array_key_exists($key, $this->getValidServerTypes()[$key]))
        {
            return $this->getValidServerTypes()[$key];
        }

Replace this with:
PHP:
        if (array_key_exists($key, $this->getValidServerTypes()))
        {
            $serverTypes = getValidServerTypes();
            return $serverTypes[$key];
        }

This will fix the issue.

Just couple more things:
http://www.47r-squad.com/
When I mouse over it shows the server IP, is there a way to disable that?
Lastly, is there a way for the addon to use the default template design? The reason is it looks a bit off in white and grey. (I guess I can change it manually, but it be nice for future updates)

Just couple more things:
http://www.47r-squad.com/
When I mouse over it shows the server IP, is there a way to disable that?
Lastly, is there a way for the addon to use the default template design? The reason is it looks a bit off in white and grey. (I guess I can change it manually, but it be nice for future updates)
I'll consider adding that as a feature.

As for the second question, that was already asked (I think 2-3 pages back). The short answer is it tries to use the default colours, but if you have any issues, you can edit the css template (there's only one small one) associated with it to your liking.

Made the adjustments and it looks awesome so far. :) Very nice plugin, very easy setup and worked out of the box (followed the directions).
Also, would it be possible to make the servers slot count display in color? For example 0/32 the 32 to show green and 0 in grey, then when the server is full to show 32/32 in red. It be nice aesthetically speaking.

ceribik updated Game Servers with a new update entry:

Game Servers v1.0.3

Change Log
  • Added the ability to disable server details on hover
  • Added support for 7 Days to Die
  • Fixed an incorrect player count with TeamSpeak 3 when query clients are connected
  • Fixed bug with array_key_exists() usage
  • Fixed PHP 5.3 incompatibility regression
  • Various GameQ changes
Update Procedure
1. Upload all the contents of the 'upload' folder into your root xenforo directory
2. Update with the XML

Read the rest of this update entry...

Made the adjustments and it looks awesome so far. :) Very nice plugin, very easy setup and worked out of the box (followed the directions).
Also, would it be possible to make the servers slot count display in color? For example 0/32 the 32 to show green and 0 in grey, then when the server is full to show 32/32 in red. It be nice aesthetically speaking.
Glad to hear! Be sure to leave a review if you have time :)

I've added that hover option you requested - it's in the options. As for this suggestion, I might add it for the next release (probably won't be for a few weeks)

Top Bottom