Game Servers [Deleted]

When I upgraded to 1.2.5

ErrorException: Fatal Error: syntax error, unexpected T_PAAMAYIM_NEKUDOTAYIM -library/GameServers/Model/Server.php:36

#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError('GameServers_Mod...')
#1 {main}

array(3) {
["url"] => string(28)
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

When I upgraded to 1.2.5

ErrorException: Fatal Error: syntax error, unexpected T_PAAMAYIM_NEKUDOTAYIM -library/GameServers/Model/Server.php:36

#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError('GameServers_Mod...')
#1 {main}

array(3) {
["url"] => string(28)
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}
What version of PHP are you using?

When I upgraded to 1.2.5

#1 {main}

array(3) {
["url"] => string(28)
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}
Anyone getting this error in general needs to either update there PHP version or in my case add the following to your .htaccess:

# Use PHP 5.4
AddType application/x-httpd-php54 .php

Just a heads up that the next version is done and should be released in the next day (it's currently being tested).

ceribik updated Game Servers with a new update entry:

Game Servers v1.0.2

Change Log
  • Added support for: Just Cause 2 Multiplayer, DayZ Standalone, Rust, Mafia 2 Multiplayer, and Starbound
  • Added support for multiple teamspeak 3 servers with different master server/query ports
  • Fixed a error that sometimes occured when all servers were offline
  • Fixed a bug where including the template manually didn't work
Update Procedure
1. Upload all the contents of the 'upload' folder into your root xenforo directory
2. Update with the XML

Read the rest of this update entry...

When trying to upgrade I get the following error when running the xml.

Code:
Please enter a valid callback method (GameServers_Listener::template_hook).

This is an embarrassingly newbie question, I've gone through the install instructions and I'm stuck at 4 c) Include the "gameservers_template" template.
Can anyone explain how or where I do this.

Cheers

This is an embarrassingly newbie question, I've gone through the install instructions and I'm stuck at 4 c) Include the "gameservers_template" template.
Can anyone explain how or where I do this.

Cheers
I would strongly recommend using the Widget Framework addon as it's a lot simpler, but if you can't/won't, you can add the following code to any template (e.g. one of the sidebar ones)

<xen:include template="gameservers_template" />

I would strongly recommend using the Widget Framework addon as it's a lot simpler, but if you can't/won't, you can add the following code to any template (e.g. one of the sidebar ones)

<xen:include template="gameservers_template" />

Cheers, I'll take a look at that, much appreciated.

Any idea why it shows 1/XX when there is zero people in the server?

I have a feeling it might be counting query clients (gametracker would be a "query" client. if you enable them in your settings, you will see them).

Any idea why it shows 1/XX when there is zero people in the server?

I have a feeling it might be counting query clients (gametracker would be a "query" client. if you enable them in your settings, you will see them).
What game (server) is it? A sample IP address would be helpful too.

It's a Teamspeak 3 server. Get any empty server, add it to GameTracker, and you should see 1/xx when there's 0 "real" clients.
I was unable to test any of the servers I tried from gametracker. Please provide a sample IP address with join and query ports (you can PM me if necessary).

I've added my 3 servers and clicked the update servers button and all of them show 0/0 players. Any idea what the issue could be?

I've added my 3 servers and clicked the update servers button and all of them show 0/0 players. Any idea what the issue could be?
That means it could not connect to the servers you added. Did you add the correct details (including ports)?

Top Bottom